Taemin x reader (fluff) #1 (optional)

*****
This is optional because nothing really happens in here. It was supposed to have the plot in it, buuuuut it didn't happen so if you want a little prestory then you can read it (Taemin isn't even in here 😂) and if you don't read it then nothing is missing because you can read the second part without that one. It just describes your vacation place.
Maybe I'll take this part down soon after Idk.
*******

Vacatioooooon!

You had finally gotten all the money for a vacation. A hotel with an amazing view to the ocean, pools, a bar...everything!!! As you got you luggages up to your room on the 9th floor you almost kicked open the hotel room door. You pushed all your stuff in, took off the shoes and jumped on the bed to take a breath.

The room was incredible.

Although it wasn't a five star hotel of course, the room was classy but cozy. The room wasn't white, rather in nude and creamy beige tones. You had taken a suite with a large bed because no way in hell you were going to sleep on a narrow little one during the whole two weeks! You looked around a bit. On your left there was a small nightstand with a few brochures on it and a few large windows with a glass door, leading on the balconi. On the ceiling, there was a black ceiling lamp which went really well with the other room tones. The bed was also beige, but with black pillows.

You lazily got up secretly wishing to just lay the whole day in bed... But no way! You needed to see around a bit, you were too excited.

You walked away from the bed, past the corridor where your suitcases still were and behind the corner you saw a little living room kind of area with a small table, couch and TV which could be turned so you could see it from the bed. Walking past the couch you opened a door and found yourself in a nice bathroom.

"Niccce..." you smiled by yourself and turned back, closing the door behind you. You went back to the bed and pulled open the glass door to see the balconi. A warm breeze was playing with your hair as you leaned on the balconi. You looked at the city and then at the beach, already making plans, but since you had two weeks, you decided not to rush that much. You took a deep breath. The sun was shining with no clouds in sight and the weather was warm. You closed your eyes for a second, letting the sun, wind and different sounds absorb you. You felt so much enjoyment and peace in your body. As you opened your eyes again you decided to get your stuff sorted out and headed back in the room.

You sighed seeing your unpacked luggages, but decided to get this over with quickly and once your clothes and thing were all sorted out you decided to check the brochures. You hadn't done any reservations at home, so you were a bit worried at first. Luckily it wasn't the most popular time for vacations so you hoped that it would work in your favour. An ad for a massage caught your eye immediately. You loved massage, but never had time to get a proper one so you were going to get a good long massage for sure. You grabbed your phone and wallet and headed out the door to downstairs to make a reservation for the massage there.

You walked to the elevator at the end of the corridor and pushed the button. Of course, the elevator was on the last floor and you sighed loudly while you counted the floor numbers as the elevator descended. When it finally arrived, two men in formal suits stepped out. Probably a business travel, but that was none of your problems because you were here to rest.

The elevator doors opened on the ground floor and you stepped out, looking for the reception table. There were a lot of people so it wasn't easy getting past them. You couldn't even imagine how crowded the place is during the holiday seasons. After apologizing and a bit of pushing you finally found your way through and a lovely lady with blonde hair greeted you with a friendly tone.

"Hello! How can I help you?"

"I wanted to book a massage. I'm y/n l/n from room number 43."

"Yes, what time?"

Crap... You hadn't really thought about that.

"Ummm...today?" you cursed under your breath. This was a dumb thing to say. Of course there wasn't any free spots for today.

"Today...? Let me check."

You felt like an idiot.

"Oh, we have a spot at 7:45pm. Is this okay?"

Okay, this wasn't that bad. "Of course it's okay. Thank you!" you smiled.

"Have a nice day!" the woman smiled and you wished it back. You had to make your way back to the elevator and this was going to take some time.

Somehow you got back quicker and the elevator was waiting. You hopped in and chose your floor.

Ride was short and almost in no time you were back in your hotel room. You made plans to order some pizza and watch TV after the massage, but you still left a possibility that would be so tired that you'd just pass out. You grabbed the brochure to see the masseurs.

Abby Forsth
Daniel Windor
Lily Collen
Sebastian Catron
Taemin Lee
Yoon Choi

Well, that didn't give much information. You put the brochure back on the nightstand. Glancing at the clock, it showed 3:15pm. You had a lot of time left so you grabbed your bag and decided to go for a small walk along the beach.

You pushed your way to outside and looked around. Well, as much as you could look around with that sun shining in your face. You put on your sunglasses and headed to the beach along the sidewalk.

Looking around, there were children happily playing around you, people were walking their dogs, some tourists were taking selfies with the hotel and other tourists...were just lost and fighting over the map. You smiled by yourself and quickly walked away before they would catch you smiling.

Soon the ocean came into sight and you stepped on the hot sand with your flips flops. You took them off and pushed them into your bag. The ocean was so inviting, but you hadn't planned going swimming before your massage. You regretted it.

Walking across the beach, a warm breeze was caressing your body and the hot sand made you feel warm.