Minho x reader (fantasy) #3 end

"It's the man on the nametag!" you exclaimed.

"It is? Huh. Anyway looks like this "accident" wasn't really an "accident". I don't understand how they got away with all this, it was a big factory! Plus killing all these people...just...did they not have any conscience at all?" Minho said, puzzled, "Besides, why does our agency need that document after all?"

You shrugged. You had absolutely no idea, but it all seemed really shady. You were putting the pieces together in your head. If the explosion was that strong and these creatures were still alive, how strong were they? Your train of thought was interrupted by a terribly loud crash followed by a loud screeching coming from the room you came from.

"They got in!" Minho jumped on his feet and grabbed your wrist, "Come!"

He grabbed the document and pulled you to the door.

It was locked from the outside.

"What the...??? Not now!" Minho cursed under his breath as he tried to push the door open. It didn't even move the slightest bit. A disturbing scratching sound came from the other side of the wall, followed by scratching on metal.

"They are trying to get in the vent," Minho panicked, but tried to think calmly. You let your eyes wander around the room as you noticed three lockers on your left.

"Minho, in the locker!" you exclaimed, trying to scream over the noises these creatures were making. You pulled Minho with you to the lockers and opened two of them. As you were stepping in, Minho grabbed you by your shoulders and pulled you into a sweet and gentle kiss.

"I love you y/n..." he said and ran his strong hand through your hair.

"I love you too," you said, giving him maybe your last smile. He nodded and let go, stepping in the locker. You heard terrible screeching and scratching coming from the vent as you closed your locker door. The sound of metal being scratched made shivers run down your spine. Your breathing was uneven and your heart felt like it was hitting itself against your ribcage. You felt sick, your insides twisting and turning until you felt empty from the inside. You felt like a hollow tree with bugs crawling inside.

Something fell on the floor.

You tried to control your breathing, but that made you gasp for air even more. The locker was small and you felt like air was going to disappear any moment now. You peeked through the locker door and saw a greyish black human like creature stumbling around on four legs, glass shards in its body. After that freak, two more dropped in.

You leaned against the locker and closed your eyes, trying to convince yourself it was only a dream. You heard the creatures walking around and sniffing for you, sometimes making some weird sounds like they were communicating with each other.

You opened your eyes again.

Through the locker door, two black holes digged their way through your soul. Trying not to scream, you wanted to cover your mouth, but hit your elbow against the locker wall.

Then all the hell broke loose. All three creatures were on top of your locker as you screamed in fear. The locker was shaking and moving from side to side. With fear you looked at the lock. It was going to break anytime soon.

Your head filled with desperate thoughts as you pulled out your handgun and wanted to raise it to your head. You'd rather kill yourself than become these monsters' prey...

But you couldn't bring yourself to pull the trigger. Your body didn't listen to you as you felt your arm fall back down. Tears started rolling as the locker was swinging, making you hit your head and arms.