Key x Reader (fluff)

***
c/n - child's name

***

"We can have a copy of the picture as well, right?" asked Taemin from behind you.

"Of course! After all, we all are going to be on the photo," you chuckled. You, Kibum, your baby daughter and the other members were in a car, driving to a photographer to have a family photoshoot. You were planning on taking a photo with Kibum and your child and then a photo with all of you together. The boys were excited and wanted a copy of the photo with all of you, so they can put it in their dorm.

"I just hope that c/n won't throw a tantrum," you sighed.

"I don't think she will. She has been really happy all morning," Kibum thought and looked at you with a small smile. He patted your head and looked over to his daughter.

"And she seems quite pleased right now as well," he added.

You focused on the road through the windshield. It looked like you were going to arrive soon.

"Take a right here," you said to Jonghyun who was driving the car.

"Mhm," he mumbled and turned right.

"Right there," you pointed at a nice red building with advertisements for their company on the windows. Jonghyun parked the car and you took your daughter out of her seat. It was snowing a bit outside so you put her hood over her head.

You stepped in the building, which was more spacious than you had thought. A couple was currently choosing a frame and they were discussing whether to buy a white one or a light pink one.

"Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim?" a man asked, peeking from behind the dark red curtain. That had to be the photographer.

"Yes, here," Kibum answered and you all followed the man.

"You can put your overcoats over here," he said, pointing over to the hangers. You took your daughter's white jacket with blue snowflakes off, revealing a pretty little light pink dress with flowers on the lower half. You fixed her hair and put her on her feet. She was old enough to stand and walk a bit, but she definitely needed someone holding her hand.

"Please, sit over there. Are you all going to be on the photo?" the photographer asked, looking at you with a curious expression.

"Yeah, but we'll take a photo with only three of us first," Kibum answered, to which the man nodded.

You, Kibum and c/n went over to a bench. You sat down and took c/n on your lap. Kibum sat down next to you and c/n and took your hand. You quickly pushed your hair off your face with your free hand and put on a smile.

Suddenly, c/n started to wiggle around on your lap.

"Be still now, that man is going to take a picture of us," you smiled at her and pointed over the photographer. He waved at your daughter, which made her smile.

"Okay, ready?" he asked, grabbing his camera.

"Ready!" you answered. Then the photographer took a few photos. He lowered the camera and gave a glance to his computer.

"Good pictures," he said, "now let's take the other photo."

The rest of the member moved over and stood behind you. From left to right: Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho.

"Okay, ready?" the photographer asked again. Right when you started to say yes, c/n started shifting on your lap.

"Hey, everything okay?" you turned to her. She had that weird face on, like she was going to cry, but she didn't. You waited a second, before letting the photographer take a photo.

But right before he could take a photo, c/n started shifting and the photo came out blurry.

"I'll bring her toy. Maybe that will calm her down," Kibum said at that and got up. He walked over to your purse and took out a little stuffed turtle. He walked back to you and gave the turtle to c/n. A smile formed on her face and Kibum sat down again.

But that smile was short lived when c/n started to shift again, dropping her turtle.

"What's wrong?" asked Jonghyun.

"I don't know. Looks like she doesn't like something. It's a new dress, maybe there's something wrong?" you mumbled and started checking her dress.

"I can't see anything..." you sighed. Suddenly c/n shifted again and she made a face of discomfort. She let out a little whine.

"No, no, don't cry. Mommy will help," you said, checking every little detail.

"Hey, maybe it's the label?" Minho suddenly pointed out. You and Kibum both turned your eyes on c/n's back and saw, in fact, the label.

"Of course! I forgot to cut it off. Does anyone have scissors or something?" you asked, immediately realising what a dumb question it was.

"I do, wait a second, Miss," the photographer said and rushed out of the room for a second. When he came back, he had a pair of small scissors with him. You thanked him and cut the label.

You sat back on the bench and put c/n on your lap. Kibum grabbed the stuffed turtle from the floor and gave it back to his daughter.

You all put on a smile and the photographer took a beautiful photo with you all smiling and c/n holding her turtle with one hand and waving to the photographer with her other tiny hand.

****
Okay, a story that's in proper lenght 😂
Thanks again to @aotlover-nat (sorry, I forgot to mention you in the last story ^^;) for the idea!
As always, guys, don't be afraid to give whatever feedback, everything helps! (Maybe there wasn't enough interaction with Kibum?  😕)
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it! Byebye! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ