I stopped myself for a second and snorted derisively. "A likely story."

"Okay, maybe just a little." Ash grinned widely, shrugging his shoulders in his blue short-sleeved Jacket. "I thought to myself, why should I be the only person being stalked? Let's see if Sere likes it, then I can be her own personal fan boy."

I scratched my chin as I went into deep thought. Ash Ketchum as my own personal fan boy. That was almost too hot to contemplate, yet my mind wanted to do nothing else.

"I'd rather you were," I said hurriedly, hoping that what I was thinking wasn't showing on my face, because if it was, I might as well just pack it in. Game over.

But Ash was just looking at me with an interested expression. "The only person being stalked, I mean. No offence, but it's creepy how you knew where I would be." He said with cheeky grin.

I was about to reply back until A thought popped into my head while I gazed at him still in same position. "Hold on. How did you know where I would be?" I squinted.

He blushed slightly across his z-marks cheeks, tugging on his earlobe and avoiding my eyes by looking away at the piano in front of him. "I asked Dawn."

I let out a silly laugh. "You're not a very good stalker then," I pointed out. "A good stalker knows where its prey is at all times."

Soon, Ash turned to me with a raised eyebrows. "You sound like you've done it a lot." Double entendre, right there. As if realising how that sounded, Ash chuckled. "I mean, stalked people."

I shook my head in disapproval as I closed my eyes then open up. "I read a lot of books," I admitted truthfully.

And I'm on wattpad constantly, but I had a feeling that Ash had no idea what Wattpad was.

With a nod "Uh huh." Still grinning, Ash gave me a highly amused look, as though he knew that I was lying, but he was just going to humor me. I bristled my short hair. This 'thing' needed to stop right now.

I stepped further into the room as my hand slides away from the handle, letting air run through my open hand's skin and suddenly realizing how small it was. And how private. And how my thoughts kept going from bad to worse.

"So, okay, you're here. I'm here. What did you want with me?" I asked curiously, spreading my arms open while walking towards him in some distance. Away from the closed door and now, walking up close to Ash who was still sitting down on a piano bench as he gazes at me. Every step I took made my heart beat fast like a drum.

"Well, I guess I came to take you up on your offer," Ash replied after a beat.

I drew a blank for a long second without looking away from Ash'a view. I knew my temporary loss of memory had something to do with Ash, damn him. All he was doing was sitting on the piano bench, oblivious about how he was making butterflies soar in my stomach.

As I was opening my mouth to ask, "What offer?" I suddenly remembered.

"You know, you offered me a shoulder to cry on," he reminded me. "I'm here to collect."

I narrowed my eyes with a tinge of blush engulf across my cheeks. "You laughed at me when I said that!"

He eyed me through his disheveled raven hair. "I'm not laughing now," he said simply.

I bit my wet lip. He was right. He wasn't laughing. In fact, he had a rather down look on his face.

Taking a deep breath in my mouth and cursing my compassion, I finally reached and took a seat next to him on chair without looking at Ash, putting my back pack on floor under a chair. He shot me a lopsided grin and I spared him a closer look.