Care for you

Serena POV

"This is getting seriously creepy." I spoke. My head stood straight in its place, gazing ahead of me in short distance.

My bare hand froze on the metal door handle after opening the door as I now eyeballed Ash, who was sitting casually on the piano bench like he had every right in the world to be there.

Okay, maybe that was true. But the impractical part of me insisted that our random and peculiar meetings were all to do with fate. And even though I knew it was crazy, I was tempted to agree. There was no earthly reason why Ash and I kept running into each other, yet here we were. Alone in the same room. Again. Counting furiously in my head, I came to the conclusion that'll  this was the fourth time this week.

Pretty amazing for two people who don't move in the same social circles, huh? Now what were you saying about fate? Was destiny trying to give me a message? I had no clue.

The reason for me to come in music section was to play out my feelings, but now this boy shows up in my sight. I could of just go into another section, but they weren't empty and this section was my favourite place to play.

I closed my glistened mouth which had been gaping open for so long just as Ash grinned cheerfully at me and spoke first, "Hey, Sere! I'm glad I ran into you." He said. Clearly hearing his words call out across to me.

I couldn't move my legs to exit the section. I just stood still in my tracks. All I did was gaze at Ash sitting on a piano bench alone with no one around us.

Lights brightened the room since there isn't a single windows in this section, only the sound coming from a air conditioner running on and instruments were placed in order, near a shelf beside.

"You call this running into me?" I asked boldly, putting a another hand on my hip, above pink skirt and cocking my head to one side.

Ash closed his eyes shut, managing to somehow look even more gorgeous, which I thought was slightly unfair.

"Well, if you prefer me to run into you literally, I can do that," he mumbled, letting out the words so I could hear, barely moving his lips and shrugged. "But- I'd rather not." He finished.

I bit the inside of my cheek, still staring at him. My hand were still placed on the door handle as it was getting a little warmer from my grip. "Oh. That's okay," I heard myself saying. "So... why were you hoping to run into me?" I questioned.

Ash opened one eye and focused on me, hiding a long yawn behind one hand. "I look like a stalker right now, don't I?"

I shrugged while sliding my eyes from one side to Ash "Um, kinda."

"Actually, I think we're even." He opened his other eye that gave me a full clear view of both his hazel eyes and lazily stretched his free arm over his head at the back nape by scratching it. I raised an eyebrow quizzically, Confused on what he meant.

"Even?" I repeated, not caring that I ran the risk of sounding like a parrot.

"Yeah, even," Ash said patiently and descends his arms on to his lap. "Coz even though this is the second time I've come to this part of the school looking for you, let's not forget that you came to the penthouse and you walked into my hospital room. 2-2, we're even."

"What?" I exclaimed with my eyes widening in shock. "I had valid reasons for being there each time! I brought you your homework at the penthouse and I told you, I was picking up a-."

Luckily, before I could further pursue this new and disturbing line of thought, Ash interrupted.

"Anyway, I'm not stalking you."