47- The Plan Part 1

So we reached 4k last chapter and I'm freaking out. Love you guys. ;)

Chapter Inspiration:

- Weight of Living Pt. 1 ~ Bastille

Two Weeks Later

I sucked in the cool air, dragging my bags with me. Eva walked along side of me as we made our way to the Burrow. As we turned the corner, I saw Kinsley and Moody standing there, waiting for us. I tried to smile at them but it came out more as a grimace. Tonight was the night the plan was going into action.

The plan was extremely risky, but the only and best plan we had. They casted a spell on our bags and handed us brooms. Pushing off the ground, we flew to the Burrow.

About twenty minutes later, the Burrow finally came into view. I helped Eva off the broom and ran to hug Ginny, who was waiting outside for us. Fred and George came out as well. Fred engulfed me in a hug first, asking about my well-being.

I smiled at him and reassured him, turning to his brother next. Mrs. Weasley ushered us to our bedroom for the time being, telling us to hurry for a meeting was going to start. Eva and I sat against the back of the couch, listening to Moody.

"Alright everyone settle down. We're going to pick up Potter in ten minutes. So get ready quickly. Eva, Molly, and Ginny are staying behind." Eva frowned and spoke up. "What about Laurel?" I scowled at her and crossed my arms.

"I am going. No one can tell me or force me to do otherwise." Moody rolled his eyes and continued. "There is another part to the plan that Potter doesn't know about yet. We will use Polyjuice Potion and turn six of you into Harrys. That way if there is anyone waiting for us out there tonight, which I reckon there will, they won't know which is the real Harry. Now, since you aren't of age yet and Harry would kill me, Collins, you aren't eligible for this."

I nodded. Hermione, Ron, Fleur, Fred, and George all volunteered. I frowned and counted them out. "That's only five." Moody nodded and pointed towards a short, bald man I didn't recognize. "Mundungus here will be our sixth."

He started to protest, but Moody shushed him. "Alright everyone get ready." I hugged Eva and promised her I would be safe. Fred slung an arm over my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "It'll be fine. Don't worry." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I was never worried." Although deep down, a part of me was panicking quietly. I ignored it and transformed into a gryphon. I flapped my wings and flew around in a small circle. This is wicked! I watched as everyone either hopped on a broom or a Thestral. With the exception of Hagrid, who was riding on a motorcycle, which used to belong to Sirius. I stayed near the middle of the group as we flew to Surrey.

~

When I touched the pavement, I instantly Changed back, drawing up to my full height of 5'11". I walked with Hermione and Ron to the front door. Before we could even knock, Harry opened the door, beaming at us.

Hermione tackled him in a hug and got off, letting Ron swoop in for one. They moved into the house to let me give him a bear hug and a sibling kiss on the cheek. We walked through the door and I took in his old house.

It was bare, everything taken out of it. The floral wallpaper and soft cushioned carpeting told me that his Aunt Petunia was like most women; they liked their houses to be posh and decorated. I spotted a cupboard under the stairs and opened it.

"This was my bedroom for eleven years." Harry told me quietly from behind. I scowled. "This was your bedroom? If I had known that I would've asked you to live with us from the moment we became friends!" He chuckled and went back to everyone else.