The End: Long Live All The Magic We Made

It had been a good while since the wedding, the showers, and the parties that everyone had thrown for Harry and Taylor. They were still in Nashville, at their new private home, enjoying their time with eachother, their cats, and their daughter Allie. Harry was amazed that he had a three-year-old. How was that possible?

He took in a breath, enjoying the moment. She was playing in her sandbox with the cats by her side. Taylor came out and handed Harry a lemonade, "Mom called. She said she was skyping with yours."

"My mum?" Harry looked up.

"Mhmm. They both have fancy Ipads now." Taylor laughed, "I think we are all going to have a girls' day in England soon."

"Sounds like fun and what will I do?" he grinned.

"You men can hang out! Shoot some pool or something?"

"Mhmm, right." Harry pulled Taylor onto his lap and kissed her, "I'm so lucky! This adventure has been so magical and I'm ready for many more."

"You mean Allie dating?"

"Um, I don't think so. No daughter of mine will be dating for quite a long time."

"Maybe she'll take after me and become famous with her heart breaks?"

"Well, if I can help it, and of course I can, no one is going to break your heart ever, ever again, Mrs. Styles."