Chapter 4: New York

A/N: Debating or not if I should start making this Harry's POV. It would be much more personal. What do you all think? Play the song when it gets to the count down part :) xo 

New Years Eve was approaching quickly for 2013. Harry and Taylor flew back over to the States, arriving in New York City with Harry's family and Taylor's parents. "I'm so excited!" Taylor grinned while holding onto Harry's fingers. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "You'll do great and I'm going to be watching you every step of the way."

"Aw, thanks, Harry." she blushed then pointed to Times Square, "They have the ball up!" 

Harry looked at her and smiled, "A kiss at midnight sounds great huh?"

"I agree." she grinned then took both of his hands into hers. The cab was peaceful. The driver seemed to be clueless of their PDA going on in the back seat. Harry leaned his head against hers and stared at the gray sky over the city. He just prayed no hate went on tonight. Would someone really spend their New Years Eve hating on their relationship?

Would someone sink that low to hurt someone? 

Hurt themselves?

Harry's thoughts were interrupted by his cell phone buzzing. He let go of Taylor's hands and pulled it from his pocket and sighed, "It's Liam." he chuckled, glad it wasn't another notification from some type of hate. 

Don't kiss too much ;) x 

Oh Liam :P xx 

Harry chuckled before kissing Taylor again. She was adorable, wearing her red jacket and black skirt. Her legs were so attractive and smooth. He just really wanted to hold her but she had rehearsals to get to. 

While Taylor was rehearsing, Harry helped himself to some punch. Ryan Seacrest then stepped up to him and grinned, "Well, it finally happened huh? I knew it all along." he slapped Harry upon the shoulder. Harry was beaming. He was proud that he was able to love such as amazing girl. "So....excited about tonight? Kiss, kiss huh?"

"Ha, you know it." Harry laughed.

"Just enjoy yourself and don't worry about what everyone else thinks."

"Gonna try my very best."

"Good! Well, see you at the ball drop! I'm sure you'll be all over Twitter!"

"I know it." Harry chuckled then pulled out his cell phone. He literally giggled when he tweeted: 

Loving the color red right now. It's the color of my cheeks when I get kisses xx 

After tweeting that, Harry turned his cell phone off, and enjoyed watching Taylor rehearse. However....the Twitter universe was a different story.

I CANNOT BELIEVE HE TWEETED THAT

Harry, you're breaking my <3 :( I'm done!

EWWW HAYLOR EW 

MAYBE HE DIDNT MEAN TAYLOR! MAYBE HE MEANT LOUIS?!

HAYLOR IS REAL. MY LIFE IS OVER. IM DONE. :( #heartbroken

"You did great!" Harry said after Taylor stepped down from the stage. She kissed his cheek and patted his shoulders, "Thank you, babe! You want to grab some coffee? I'm a bit jet lagged."

"I'd love to." he grinned then locked his hand into hers.

"Starbucks?"

"Or we could order it from the room. I think you should rest."