Chapter 14: Heart Breaks

A/N: This is slightly inspired by true events. SLIGHTLY. I'm just going through a hard time right now and I needed to vent someway through writing so here we go :) x 

Why the hell was Taylor's ex texting her? 

Snarling, Harry gripped Taylor's Iphone in his grip. Was she cheating? No, no. That would not happen. Taylor was cheated ON. She knows the pain. She would not return the pain to someone....would she?

Harry still took this into consideration. He felt like punching a wall. He wanted Jake to have nothing to do with Taylor anymore. It should have been fucking illegal.

 "Hey, Harry." Taylor smiled as she entered the apartment. Harry turned to her and smirked, "Why is Jake texting you? I thought it was over!"

"What?! I didn't know he still had my number!"

"Oh, he does and he's saying shit he shouldn't be saying!" Harry shouted. 

Stepping back, Taylor gulped, "Calm down. You'll scare Meredith."

"I'm not worried about that cat right now! I'm worried about him! Why is he talking to you! I'm sure he knows about us!"

"I'm sorry! I....I don't know anything about this!"

"Oh, I'm sure you don't." his voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Are you saying I'm lying?"

"I'm saying....well, there have been a lot of break ups." he muttered.

"Harry! Oh my God! What do you take me for?! I'm married to you! I would never lie to you!"

"Right, right."

"I think you should go."

Staring at the floor, Harry did not move right away. "HARRY. I said I think you should GO."

"And not come back?" he looked up into her eyes, "Is that what you want?"

"I don't know. You're calling me a liar!"

"I wanna beat him up."

"You can't do that."

"You act like you're trying to protect him."

"I'm not!"

"Well, I guess it would not be a bad idea if I left for the night."

A/N: Short update but suspenseful right? x