Lams

Alexander-Student
John-Professor
John is 25 and Alex is 19

It was the last class of the day and Alex was preparing to confess his feelings to his teacher, Mr. Laurens. He stared up at John as he taught the class, and dirty thoughts entered his mind. He started to turn red and his pants started to get tighter. He shifted in his seat and leaned forward, hiding his face in his hands.

Class ended and everyone filed out of the room, leaving just John and Alex left.

"Is there something you need help with, Mr. Hamilton?" John turned and started to clean off the whiteboard behind him. Alex stood in front of his desk and moved his hand to the back of his neck.

"Um, Ive been wanting to tell you this for a while... but I really like you Mr. Laurens," Alex looked down, expecting the worst from John. John turned around, a shocked look on his face.

"R-really?" John's eyes went wide. Alex nodded his head slowly, blushing profusely.

"Could you come here?" John said, almost demanding. Alex walked around the desk and stood in front of John, who was slightly taller than him which caused him to be intimidating to Alex.

John looked down at Alex and pulled him up into a kiss. Alex was shocked at first but melted into the kiss, moving his hands to John's hips and pinning him back against the whiteboard. John cupped Alex's face in his hands and pulled back to look at him. Alex smiled and exhaled deeply from his nose.

"I didn't knew you felt that way about me, Mr. Laurens"

"You can call me John, Alexander," John leaned down and kissed him again. Hearing John say his name caused shivers to be sent down Alex's body. John wrapped his arms around Alex's neck and kissed him passionately. Alex blushed, the problem in his pants making itself noticeable. John felt his erection poking him slightly and chuckled.

"Someone's excited, aren't they?" He teased before pushing Alex back onto his desk and running to lock the door. He walked back to Alex, quickly ripping off his shirt in the process. Alex stared at him and smiled, getting more turned on by the second.

"Woah.. you're really.. hot," He whispered, tugging at his own pants trying to relieve the pressure. John smirked and sat down in his chair, pulling Alex on top of himself and causing him to straddle him. John pulled off Alex's shirt and left a trail of kisses from his neck to his hips. Alex's erection grew bigger and was now painfully hard. John had noticed and helped Alex take off his pants and boxers.

John pushed Alex into his chair and kneeled down in front of him. "Let me make you feel good..?" John looked up at him for permission. Alex nodded in response. He took Alex's dick in his hands and started to pump, increasing in speed slowly. Alex gripped the arms of the chair and tried to hold back his moans, but was unsuccessful. John moved his head down and licked the tip, swirling his tongue around before taking in all of him without warning. Alex released a loud moan and laced his hands in John's puffy hair, tugging slightly. John bobbed his head up and down while Alex moaned and cursed under his breath.

"F-uck J-John.. I'm c-close" Alex's breath hitched and his words were broken up by moans. John sped up and pumped with his hand harder. John looked up at Alex as Alex looked down at him. With one look of him, Alex released into John's mouth, trying not to buck his hips up in the air. John swallowed and rested his hands on Alex's thighs as he looked up at him and smiled, a drop of cum running down his chin. Alex pulled him up and wiped the cum off his chin and made John lick it off his fingers. His swollen lips wrapped around Alex's fingers and he pulled John into a deep kiss, wrapping his arms around his waist. They both smiled as they pulled away and stared at each other.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime?" Alex questioned hopefully. John smiled and nodded his head before pulling Alex into a hug.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," John whispered.
Alex blushed and they both got dressed and wrote down their phone numbers for each other. Alex pecked him on the lips before running out and heading back to his dorm, a big goofy smile plastered on his face.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoy this. I'm actually proud of this (I mean, who is ever proud of smut but you get what I mean) If you guys have any requests or ideas, please let me know. I'm probably gonna run out of ideas pretty quickly and your ideas would help out a lot <3