I laugh, April is going to be an amazing friend, speaking of friends. Where's static?

"Oh I have to pick up my schedule"

"Okay I'll take you, I'll just be late for psychology." She explains, so basically we have the same classes as public school, but instead of having paladin studies, we have pc. Aka physical combat. April said it was like a wrestling room with a lot of rings, and were assigned to a partner who we fight.

I shudder at the thought of fighting other paladins, fighting robbers is different than actual paladins.

We walk towards the office.

**

"So this is you locker." April shows me a small red locker. I open it with my three numbers I have written in my hand.

"Thank you so much April, you've been so helpful" I shove my 4 books the office gave me, as I slam my locker shut I see a familiar light brown hair.

I turn to the right as fast as I could to see west.

WEST!

I start freaking out. That's not west! It can't be, he's not a super right?

"Are you okay?" April asks, fanning me with her hands. I let some nervous breathes out. I turn to look at west, and this time he's actually looking back at me. I'm such a mess.

"Hey Carter." He walks towards me. I think on what to say. Hi? Hello? Hey? What greeting do I use?

"Hola- I mean hi west" I stammer, April confused face stares at me.

"You know him?" She whispers in my ear as I nod.

"West you're a paladin?" I ask, April giggle on the side. She's enjoying my embarrassment, jerk.

"Yea, you can say that. look I have to go, see you later?" he does a small wave and turns to walk away.

Damn does he look good in jeans...

"Carter?" April shoves me softly "we have to go."

"Oh um yes! Physical combat. Let's go" I shrug it off and walk next to April, she's giving me a sly look.

"So west huh"

"Shut up"

We enter the gym and aprils description is spot on. 10 rings cover the room.

A Buffy teacher walks to the middle, at least 20 kids are in this class.

"Go to your assigned partners!" Buffy screams, everyone fast walks to different people, April leaving me alone. As everyone starts walking to different rings, I stand still in the middle.

"You're new?" Buffy yells, scaring the shit out of me.

"Yes" I whisper, my bones shaking by his voice. Who new a pe teacher could yell so loud.

"I'm Mr. strong. And you must be..." he looks at his attendance sheet "Carter Williams."

I nod, everyone's attention still on me, the gym door opens and a person walks in. A person with brown hair....

"West, your late!" Buffy I mean mr. strong shouts.

"Sorry Sir" West yells across the gym walking to one of the rings. He glances me, and offers a small smile. I return it too, west is in one of class!

"Okay Carter, what can you do?" Mr. Strong asks, staring at me with all his attention.

I have a sudden flashback to the first day of school, when I didn't know anyone and Tayler was my only friend.