Your wish? (13)

I heard a heard the door close with a slam. There were loud foot steps heading nowhere else but my room. My door burst open with a furious Hunter. I watched him take deep breaths slowly walking towards me. I ripped off my duvet and jumped off my bed. I ran across the room and stood on my peach couch. He chuckled and walked towards me, "I told you you'd regret it, Mia".

I rolled my eyes, "I'd say i'm sorry but i'm not."

"Your smart mouth is gonna get you in trouble."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well that's me then, deal with it!"

Before I could blink, Hunter pinned me against the wall.

His hot breath fanned my face and he traced my neck with his cold finger tips.

"you're so difficult, Mia"

He kissed my neck, "Hunter" I moaned.

He nibled my earlobe, "What?" he whispered.

I smirked against his shoulder, "deal with it".

I pushed him off me and ran towards my bathroom ignoring his continuous calls.

I walked down stairs and slumped onto the couch. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. I grunted when a shadow was over my face. I shot my eyes open to see a frowning Poppy. "Bitch get up, we need to get breakfast"

I crossed my arms over my chest and stood up. Poppy dragged me to the kitchen where the Ape Squad sat. "Morning Mia"

"Sup girl"

"breakfast is ready"

"Did you get a good night's sleep?"

"You look like shit"

I hit Caleb's on the back of his head, "I know I look like shit, you don't need to tell me". He rubbed his head, "Violent women". I sat on my chair and ate the food that was infront of me. "Mia! What the hell!"

I raised my eyebrow to Ezra, "What?"

He threw his hands up, "You ate all my food!"

I gave him a sheepish grin, "Sorry...not sorry".

Poppy high-fived me and we both left the kitchen. Oliver appeard infront us, "Hi Mia, Hi P...Poppy". I smirked at Poppy and Oliver. Poppy gave him a nervous wave, "Hi". An idea popped into my mind. I grabbed Oliver by his elbow and pulled him aside.

"Oliver, can you please grab my box on the roof, it's really heavy".

"Sure thing".

As soon as he got to the top of the stairs and I grabbed Poppy. "Poppy, I left my journal on the roof can you please grab it for me. I need to pee". Poppy chuckled and headed for the roof aswell. I ran after her and smirked when she got to the roof. Oliver and Poppy gave me a questioning look. "Have a good time you two" I waved and locked the door with the key that was hanging from it. I slipped the key into my pocket and rubbed my hands together as Poppy and Oliver pounded on the door.

"Mia!"

"Let us out"

"I swear I will kick your ass"

"Open the fucking door"

I skipped down the stairs and headed towards the back garden. I strode over to my swing and sat down. I closed my eyes and let the wind carry me away.

Moments later I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I couldn't help but think 'why haven't I left this place yet?' I wan't afraid of my kidnapper and I also became friends with his friends. I rubbed my shoulders to increase some warmth. I heard a noise in the woods, it sounded like paws. I walked further until the noise got a little lounder. I saw a tail in the corner of my eyes. I controled my breathing and looked around. I felt something on my foot. I squealed as I fell on my butt, I shut my eyes and hissed at the pain. Two days in a row and now my ass hurts really bad. The realisation hit me. Wolves! But Hunter said that wolves didn't step on vampire territory. I felt my hands trembling in fear as I felt a warm breath on my ankle. Then I heard what I wasn't expecting. A Meow. A fucking Meow! I shot my eyes open and I saw a grey cat in my lap and a light brown cat sniffing my ankle. I let out the breath I was holding. I chuckled and cocked my head side to side, "Sand and Stone". "MIA! Get your ass here!" I jumped at Hunters voice. Sand and Stone shook behind my feet when I stook up. "You were trying to run away from me, you know that means you get a punishment". I crossed my arms, "I wan't running away you freak".

Hunter changed his posture to match mine, "Care to explain then?"

I rolled my eyes, "I was sitting on the swing and I heard noised in the woods. I went to look, at first I thought it was wolves but I found two kittens instead". I lifted up Sand and Stone and held them to my chest. "I'm keeping them".

"Absoloutlly not!" the kittens jumped out of my grip and ran. I narrowed my eyes, "And why not?".

"They'll make a mess".

I stepped closer to him and a smirk krept up my face. "I won the bet. And I chose to keep Sand and Stone for my reward".

Hunter growled and lifted him finger at me. I raised my brow, "Forgot already?". He scrunched his face up and curled the finger he was pointing at me. "Fine! I'll call Caleb and Ezra to come get them".

I gave him my million dollar smile and skipped out of the woods and into the house.

I fell on the floor and laughed and Caleb and Ezra. They had claw marks on their faces and bite marks on their fingers and don't for get the blood on their shirts. The furrowed their eyebrowns when everyone walked in on me laughing like a retarded seal and the boys looking like they've just come from a battle. Caleb and Ezra dropped my kittens on the floor, "Good luck with them, they bite...hard". I grinned when Sand and Stone cuddled in my lap. Their jaws dropped. They muttered, "Unbeliveable".

I set up everthing for Sand and Stone. I walked past the door that leads to the roof. My eyes shot open when I realised I left Oliver and Poppy in there. I quickly searched my pocket for the key and opened the door. My eyebrows shot up when I saw Oliver and Poppy eating each others faces. I coughed to get their attention. "Sorry for that Poppy but I had to stop Oliver from swallowing you whole". Poppy blushed and stepped away from Oliver. "So you two dating now?" Poppy nodded her head nervously. "So my plan worked! Great". I turned around to walk away. "Diapers cost more than condoms" I shouted over my shoulder. I could practically feel Poppy's eye buring holes into my back. I walked down the stairs to my room leaving them to do whatever.

I sighed as I crawled into bed. Stone slept on my pillow and Sand slept inbetween my feet. What a great day. Just like that I dozed off.