Day 2 (11)

I woke and realised I was Hunter's bed, I didn't know how much I drank last night that I ended up here. I tried to lift his arms off me but he only squeezed me tighter. "umph", he heard me and let go immedietly. I jumped out of his bed in a panic and started to tug at my hair. What the fuck did we do last night?

"We didn't do anything Mia?"

I gave him a death glare, "then why am I not wearing a bra or underwear?"

"You changed yourself. I didn't do anything"

"But I can't remember anything, Hunter. And how can I trust you?"

I saw anger cross Hunter's face, he tugged me down onto his bed and held my hands tight, "Shut you eyes Mia". I closed my eyes and yeasterdays memories played back like a slideshow. I gasped for air as I opened my eyes to reaveal dark brown ones. That was another one of his abilities, I scrunched my face. "What's wrong, Mia?"

"Poor man. I definatly screwd his face up".

"yeah, I thought i'd be saving you but I had to save him from a rolling pin".

I threw my arms up and danced around the room. I forgot that Hunter was still here and Caleb was leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed. The boys had an amused look on their face's. I jumped to Caleb, "I passed day 1!". Hunter ripped me off of Caleb and he looked serious. "You still have today and tomorrow, don't get too excited". And this that he walked off to his bathroom. The man has the worlds biggest moodswings. I turned to Caleb with a grin on my face. "Ape squad want pancakes?", Caleb nodded eagerly. I quickly changed into black jeans and a dark green top and headed down stairs where the boys were waiting.

 I quickly changed into black jeans and a dark green top and headed down stairs where the boys were waiting

I put the last pancake on the stack and carried the two plates down. The boys attacked the plated like there was no tomorrow. Should I stop them and ask them to leave some for Hunter? "No" I turned around to see Hunter. "Why?"

"Mind your own fucking business"

"Dick"

"What you toungue too. I won't be home tonight. Try not to get attacked by the 'Ape Squad'" he air quoted.

"They won't do anything to me"

He smirked as two boys walked through the front door. "They'll be joining too".

I threw my hands up in frustration, "It's like you want to protect me and then throw me in danger".

Hunter winked at me and left. The boy had the nerve to wink at me, I stomped my foot like a five year old.

I ordered pizza and the boys were playing video games. I looked at Joey and Arlo to ask what topping they wanted. Joey was a very hyper person, he got on with the Ape Squad. Arlo was layed back, he got on with the boys too. "I want lots of chicken, pineapple and tomatoes" Joey shouted. The pizza boy definatly heard that. I looked at Arlo, "Plain margarita with exta cheese". I smiled at him and spoke their oders into the phone. I ordered pineapple pizza with chicken and sweetcorn. I put my Iphone away and sat on the couch with the boys. The door bell rang 20 mintues later, I got up and opened the door. "Sorry there was traffic Ms".

I handed him money "It's ok, keep the rest of the change".

Joey bursted through the door, "about time!"

I giggled and mouthed a 'thankyou' to the delivery boy as I closed the door. The boy and I made a den to sit in earlier. I turned off the lights, grabbed my pizza and sat in between Jake and Caleb.

We were coming towards the end of the movie when I realized nothing had happened yet. None of the boys had done anything. The movie ended and Ezra turned the lights on. All of us covered our eyes and groaned. "Movie's over Ape Squad, time to go home" I sighed. The boys piled on top of me, "No were staying".

"I don't want to leave"

"Why can't we stay?"

"You have nice ass" and then I felt someone slap my butt.

I wiggled out and stood up. "Ok, Who did that?"

The boys looked down and admired their socks. I sighed, "Ok then don't tell me. But if you gonna stay, you can't make too much noise". The boys looked up in excitement and nodded eagerly. "Ok then i'm going to sleep", I shouted behind me as I walked up the stairs. I climbed into my shower and let the water relax my muscles. I slipped on a underwear and Hunter's shirt from last night. I climbed into my bed, I didn't know why I put on his shirt but it was the first thing I found. I rested my head in the pillow and fell asleep.

I heard my door creep open. I tried to recongnise the person in my room but it was too dark. I switched on my lamp and saw Arlo standing in my room. I threw my head back and groaned, "What do you want Arlo?"

"You" I shot my head up and lifted my brow.

"Excuse me?"

He walked closer to me. "You heard me. I want you!"

"I'm really tired Arlo, stop bothering me"

Arlo jumped onto me and pinned me down. "I like it when you say my name" he whispered in my ear. I shivered as he bit my eyelobe.

"What are you doing, Arlo?" I whispered back.

"You'll see" he spoke as he moved my hair from my neck. Now I know what Hunter was on about. He kissed me neck and it felt discusting. I felt his fangs on my neck but he didn't bite me...yet. He was stronger than me, I couldn't push him off. "Stop struggling Mia, the pain turns into pleasure". God this man was sick! What do you do to dangerous men? You kick them right where the sun don't shine. That's exactly what I did. He fell on the ground and held on to his manhood. I made a run for my door and opened it. I was running down the stairs when I heard him shouting my name. I saw a baseball bad and picked it up. He grabbed me by my waist and tried to pull me into a room. I stepped on his foot, he let go. "Bitch!" he hissed in pain. I gave him a dry laugh, "I've been called worst". I channeled my inner Harley Quinn and hit him on his head with the bat. He fell on to the ground, I think I knocked him out. I heard someone clapping behind me so I turned around and swung the baseball bat. Hunter caught it and chuckled. I sighed in relief and put a hand to my heart. "You scared the shit out of me, Hunter" I mumbled. Caleb walked through the door "Nice one! I don't think he'll be waking up in at least two days". All the boys walked out and started to cheer, Including Joey. Wait a second, was this planned?

"Nope. I planned the delivery guy to attack you". I gave Hunter a death stare and took my bat from him. Jake gave me hug, "I'm proud of you! Where did you learn to hit like that".

I chuckled, "Nowhere, I just channeled my inner Harley Quinn". They boys laughed at me which only made laugh too. I turned to Hunter, "so what are we gonna do with him?" I pointed to Arlo. "I'm gonna let him off with a warning. If he shows up again, i'm gonna rip his limps apart". I scrunched my nose as I imagined that. It was 4 in the morning and I was still tired. I walked up the stairs and the boys were whisteling. I looked at them, I was really confused. Hunter pointed at my shirt, I looked down and I realized I was only wearing a shirt. I flicked my hair back, "You ain't getting any of this". The cheering dyed down in dissapointment and I smirked. I saw a bothered Hunter coming after me. I ran up the stairs towards my room when Hunter grabbed me wrists and pinned me to the wall. "Your mine!"

"So i've been told many times"

Hunter smirked. I couldn't help but think where he went. Hunter puched the wall beside my head. "None of your business" he spat and with that he stormed off into his room. Fucking prick! He probaly read that too because I heard him growl. I spun on my heal and marched into my room. I fell face down on my bed and fell asleep.