Move (6)

I closed my eyes and hoped to fall asleep. And with that my world went dark and I fell into a dream.

*Dream*

"Ow" My dad grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to the stove. He turned it on and laughed. He lifted me and held my hand over the flame. I screamed in pain.

"DAD!"

"Please! Stop"

"Shut up you little bitch!"

"I'm gonna tell my mum"

"Your mum can't keep herself together. How is she going to help you?"

He push my hand closer to the flame.

"Dad, it burns stop!"

"Your not my daughter. Stop calling me dad!"

"Stop!"

*Dream end*

"Stop!", "Stop", "You're hurting me!"

"Mia wake up!"

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Caleb shaking me and Hunter staring at me.

"What happend Mia?"

I cried into Caleb's chest. Caleb lifted my head to look at him.

"Mia you were saying stuff like, 'I'm gonna tell my mum' and 'please stop'. What happened?"

"I can't talk about it. It's painful"

"I understand, how about I take you to your room?"

I watched Hunter walk into his bathroom and slam his door shut. He does that a lot.

"I won't be able to sleep...can you make me hot chocolate?"

"At five in the morning?"

I nodded grinning.

I sat on the couch watching Bugs Bunny. Caleb handed me a cup of hot chocolate. "Extra whipped cream for the the lady". I laughed at his sarcastic comment. He sat down and drank his drink too.

"Your drinking coffee?"

"Yep, that's what most people do in the morning"

"Hey there is nothing wrong with having hot chocolate in the morining"

"Sorry, my lady" I shook my head giggling.

"Hey why do you have a second cup of coffee"

He took a sip of his coffee, "for Hunter".

I lifted my eyebrow and smirked. "You know, you and Hunter would make a great couple".

I hadn't realised when Hunter walked in. He stood infront of me with his arm crossed over his chest.

"Mia, me and Caleb are best friends, were're like brothers"

I took a sip of my hot chocolate and gave him a devious smirk "Shame"

Hunter picked up his coffee and sat next to me. There was no gap between us. "Do you have personal space issues Hunter? Budge up" He growled and move up the couch. Caleb snickered, me and Hunter gave his a curious look. "Dick" Me and Hunter said at the same time, then Caleb gave us a curious look. I groaned, stood up and walked into the kitchen. I heard the boys talking about me.

"She's funny" Caleb said

"and annoying" of course Hunter would say that.

They didn't say anything. When Hunter finally spoke up he said,

"She seems moody. I think she's on her period"

I walked out of the kitchen with Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. "Because I am. Now budge up and don't talk to me" I spoke with my mouth full of ice cream.

Caleb made space but Hunter didn't move. I bent over and our noses were touching. I glared into his eyes challenging him, he did the same.

"Move" I said sternly not removing my nose from his.

"No."

I straightened and sarcasticly smiled at him. I hit his cheek with my cold metal spoon really hard. He looked at me with anger in his eyes. I oviously gave him my victory smirk, he stood up and marched out of the room. I sat down in his spot with full pride. I turned to see Caleb's jaw hanging in shock. I put the spoon in my mouth and used my hand to push his jaw back to place. I put my full attention to the T.V and ate my tub of Ice cream.