Day 1 (10)

I stood infront of my mirror in a long, flowy, backless dress. I was complementing myself but I look damn good. I put on a nude lipstick and did a dark smokey eye to keep things classy. I made sure that my heels weren't gonna blister me this time. I slipped on my shiny leather heel and trust me they were a pain to get on. I reached for the door nob and open the door. I looked over my shoulder into the mirror, a memory took over.

Memory

"You are not wearing that!" dad yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"And why not?"

"don't you dare give me that attitude. Remember, I decide when you are allowed to eat"

"I wish mum was here" I wimpered

"Well that bitch is with her new boyfriend. Now get out of that dress you SLUT!" He screamed.

I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep. I was a slut to him...

End Memory

"Damn Mia" The ape squad said pulling me into a hug. There were 4 of them crushing me bones. Ezra eventually got the message, "were're squishing her guys". I finally drew in a breath when they let go, the boys chuckled. I gave them a nervous smile and walked towards the stairs. Caleb caught up to me, "Mia, you ok?"

I nodded looking down at the ground.

Caleb placed his hand on my shoulder, "you can tell me anything".

I placed my hand on Calebs cheek "i'm fine Caleb". He grinned as he walked me down the stairs. I recognised Hunter, Ezra, Oliver and Jake. I noticed that all the guests were boys. This was definitely Hunters doing. I walked into the ball room and heard a few gasp, I turned around in confusion. Hunter walked up to me and whispered,"they're all looking at you". I caught the eyes of some men around the room, they looked like they were about to devour me. Hunter brushed past me and spoke, "they're vamipres, of course they could devour you".

I caught onto his hand and turned to face him. "You're not allowed to use and abilities". He gave me a devilish smirk."Can't help myself". I spun on my heal and walked off.

It's been a while and i've had men come and ask me for my number. I sat with my legs crossed on the kitchen counter downing a beer bottle. A man with blue eyes and brown approached me. Why did all of these boys look like models?

"whats up baby?"

"Don't baby me" I spat downing my 6th beer.

He stepped closer to me "Fiesty, I like it"

He put his hands on my thighs. How the hell did he get so close? I mentally slapped myself, he was a bloody vampire. He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my neck. "Wanna take this somewhere else?"

I fucking lost my temper, "Can't you take a hint? Get the hell away from me". I screamed at him. I saw Hunter standing at the door fuming, and Caleb was holding him back. I had to prove myself. Blue eyes threw me over his shoulder and the best thing I could do was bite him. He threw me on to the ground and held his shoulder in pain. "Bitch bit me!" He swore. Did I mention I get angry when i'm drunk? "Wanna know what else this bitch can do?" I spat as I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He fell onto his back and wailed in pain. I kicked him really hard in his stomach and face. My heels made him bleed even worse. I heard Caleb and Hunter snicker but I was too angry to give them a reaction. I spotted a rolling pin, and picked it up. I swung towards his precious face when strong arms stopped me. "That's enough Mia" Hunter whispered. "I'm gonna kill him" I swung again. Hunter ripped the rolling pin out of my grip and carried me upstairs to his room.

"Motherfucker I'm gonna kill him, put me down, Hunter!" I was furious. Hunter put me on the ground and shook me by my shoulders "Mia, calm the hell down and why did you drink so much?". I froze at his question, I couldn't tell him. He noticed that I was really uncomfortable. "Mia, tell me why you drank so much?" he said sternly. "I want to s...sleep" I stuttered walking towards his door. "Tell me!" he yelled spinning me back around. I stumbled and fell on his chest. If I told him about my past, he would pity me and that was the last thing I needed. He pulled me in closer and whispered softly, "Fine but I deserve a explanation sometime soon, Mia". I nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Let's get you out of your dress and into something comfortable" I gave hima weak smile and head towards my room. I felt strong hands on my waist and I was pulled back onto Hunter's rock hard chest. "You're sleeping in my bed tonight". I freed my self and was about to protest. "You have no choice, Mia. You can get a t-shirt from my closet". I didn't want to argue tonight, I felt tired. I walked into his closed and shut the door behind me. I slipped of my heels and pulled the dress over my head. I picked up one of his used shirts, remembering what happened last time. I walked out of the closet and attempted to pull down my shirt that was just below my butt. I looked up and saw Hunter patting the side of his bed with a grin on his face. I slowly walked towards him and tucked myself in cautiously. Hunter pulled me down all of a sudden with a smirk on his face, "I don't bite, Mia"

"Uh, yes you do" I responded sassily which he chuckled to.

I put my back to his chest and felt his cold breath on my skin, which sent shivers down my spine. I relaxed a little a drifted to my favorited place, dream land.