"Are you going to want your pajama pants?" I ask Harry after I take my pair of shorts and tank top out.

"Hmmm no thanks." He replies, wrapping his arms around me while placing his chin on my shoulder. "It's too hot."

"Okay." I smile as he places a kiss on my cheek, tightening his arms around me before releasing me and stepping away.

I was about ready to close the suitcase back up when I see something silver catch my eye between the pile of folded clothes and the edge of the suitcase. My brows furrow reaching for the mysterious item and my eyes briefly widen before blinking in confusion as I pull out Harry's pair of handcuffs and a black sleep mask underneath it.

"Harry, what is this doing here?" I ask, turning around with both items in my hands.

"What is-" He stops half way through his sentence, along with the process of unbuttoning his red shirt.

He lets out a sigh, dropping his arms down to his sides. "Oh God, Gemma."

I giggle. "Apparently, Gemma wants us to get more creative."

"Yeah," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry about that. I swear I didn't know she was going to do that. I should have checked what-" 

"Are you not going to use them?" I ask, and he blinks at me, taken back.

I mean it's not like we didn't use the handcuffs before. Yes, it was one time but...

"You want to use them?" He asks, making his way over to me.

"You don't?" I ask placing both items in the bed.

"No it's not that. It's just typically when people use those the man has power over their women but I don't want that." He shakes his head. "I don't want to have power over you and just...I want to make love to you and for us to be equal. I don't-"

I stop his worried ramble by grasping his face and pressing my lips to his, making his hands shoot down to my waist.

"Oh, Harry." I mumble kissing him once more.

Harry briefly closes his eyes, leaning his cheek into my palm, faintly smiling at my touch as I brush my thumb over his skin.

"I just don't want to claim you." He says opening his eyes. "Sorry for my language but you know you mean more to me that just a good fuck. I don't want to control you. I want to cherish you and love every inch of you."

Tears quickly pool in my eyes and manage to escape down my cheeks as I briefly pout out my lip before pressing my mouth to his, kissing him hard.

"I love you." I breath, kissing him again. "I love you so so much."

"Don't cry." He says as I pull away, gently wiping at my cheeks with his thumb after I release his face and look down at our feet.

"I love you too." He says tilting my head up by my chin, pecking my lips.

I smile allowing our eyes to meet each other's for a moment, watching all of the love and joy he holds for me in his green windows to his soul. Without another thought, I smash my lips back onto his wrapping my arms around his neck and my fingers into his hair. Harry's lips stays still for a moment but he quickly recovers kissing me just as deeply as I am while his arms snake around my body, pressing me hard against him.

After a few shared kisses, I pull away letting out a breath while my hands casually rest on his shoulders. His eyes lock with mine and they are blazing with wonder as one of his hands comes to my cheek, skimming his thumb.