Part 21

"So here's the plan" I uttered looking to their eyes, "you, Taehyung will get some bombs as many as you can incase that we don't end the fight that quick and it seem so impossible for that to happen" I paused, " and you Jungkook will help Taehyung to put all the bombs in every corner of the cave without Eun noticing it understand?" They all nod their head,

"But what about Yu Jeon?" Taehyung asked, "Jungkook will help you to ran Yu Jeon away after I released her and you guys will leave us alone take her with you, go where Eun can't reach you don't ever come back unless it's already safe."

"Noted" Taehyung muttered while nodding,

"oh~ what will we do with the bombs." Jungkook questioned, "that's when Yu Jeon has been released and you guys successfully escaped that cave," ,"And then?"they asked in unison

"And then wait for me for 30 minutes let's see if I can really stop him, if I didn't, Taehyung quickly fire the bombs up," I explained, "but you're still inside." Taehyung spoke, " Eun and I should end this together." I simply answered back.

"How about Yu Jeon, what will be her reaction if she knew that you're risking your life." He ranted again, " this is why you wouldn't tell her about my plan"

"You're being selfish hyung she will be hurt!" Jungkook shrieked, " This is my faith, this is the reason why I became a vampire" I bluntly uttered, "we can make another plan, We can't just stick here talking about you risking your damn life!" Taehyung roared flipping the glass table up breaking it into pieces.

" you're there for her Taehyung, I'm entrusting you to take good care of her after I vanished" I paused standing and I patted his shoulder," this is the last thing I want you to do Taehyung, not only you but also Jungkook, please don't fail me,"

"But Jimin..", "please Taehyung" I pleaded, "we have nothing to do with it, it's hyung decision and I can see the determination in his eyes, we can't do anything but to support him with it." Jungkook muttered,

"Thank you Jungkook, Taehyung.." I cooed as I looked to taehyung waiting for his answer, but instead I felt Taehyung's arms on my shoulder as he quickly embraced me into a hug, "Taehyung are you a gay?" I mumbled, laughing my tears out preventing it to fall,

"Jimin you're the best friend I've ever had." Taehyung muttered in between his sobs which I didn't notice he's now soaking my t-shirt with his unstoppable tears, "Taehyung-ah" I called out as quiet sobs escaped my lips, "a true man don't cry, when you cry you're a gay you know that right?" I cooed trying my best to avoid stuttering it out but my words betrayed me the time it came out from my lips.

"Y-you're crying too Jimin" he mumbled embracing me tighter, " I will miss you" he added,"I will miss you too Taehyung"

As we're hugging while crying our hearts out to each other. we both felt a pair of strong arms wrapped to our shoulders,

"You two are gays, crying like a girl" Jungkook uttered hugging us tighter, we saw him holding his tears, biting his lips to prevent his sobs.

"We at least don't hold them back" I mocked, as Jungkook's tears starts to pool down his cheeks.

"Stob it," Jungkook howls as we laughed to our stupidity. Hugging each other like there's no tomorrow.

I will miss this..