part 9

YU JEON

Jimin was shocked by Taehyung's sudden appearance well but it wasn't just him I am shocked as well and I am nothing compared to a death meat sold in a wet market right now.

I looked at Taehyung who was glaring at Jimin as if he's gonna beat him to death, cut his every flesh and burn him alive.

"Taehyung~ let me explain" I spoke trying to break the tension floating in the air.

He look at me as if my words are the stupidest words he had ever heard, eyebrows furrowed and eyes were uninteresting laid upon me and scoffed in disbelief.

"Look, he is not here to hurt me believe me." "and you're fucking expecting me to believe that shit after all he'd did to you, you expect me to believe that!?"he shouted in fury voice intact fists and jaw were clenched I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes in this kind situation I might break down and collapse so I did turn my gaze into the floor while he continues to shout at me.

Even in a slightest part of it I understand and I had enough knowledge of his sudden outburst just like and the same as how I understand and comprehend every reason and every words that Jimin had confessed.

I was not and would not be that triggered to detest him for what, Jimin has his own reason, Jimin has his own sorrow within him and Jimin has his own unruly monster who has a home inside of him, because everyone does, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and even me we have monsters inside us we are not as pure as we think we was.

I want to redeem every mistake and every sorrow Jimin has not only I but I low-key want Taehyung to carry out the same thing.

I want him to forgive Jimin just like what I had did I hate holding grudges towards someone who was more and was placed in pain than mine.

Is that even hard?

Is that even difficult?

Is that even that triggering?

To forgive someone who hurt you but in the other situation and position when we were immured with the same thing we were begging for our lives for our asses to be forgiven.

In spite of everything and anything that was vaguely happening right now I tried to break his words filled with sermons and began to speak as if none of it has affected me.

"But~" but unfortunately he cuts me off again, "you, you know nothing.. definitely and precisely nothing Yu Jeon-ah fix and gathered yourself until and after that you could talk to me for the meantime I don't want to see you and your annoying innocent face." he disappointingly uttered towards me and walked out of the room with his friends looking pathetically at me as they pass.

Till the vacant was now only filled with me and Jimin.

The room that was jammed with the presence of Taehyung's voice was now long gone and has been abandoned into an uncomfortable silence.

The sound coming from the air con and the way we breathe for air was the only thing could be heard inside this vacant room.

Judging my appearance either way my damn self that it was I who need to take the blame that every single thing of this happens because of me.

From the thought and continuously condemning thought about me I goggled down on the floor as I couldn't even render my eyes to peer in front of me, and to be contracted with Jimin's cold eyes it was due to what just had happened earlier.

I put myself into a great heavy shame, disgraced and unworthiness.

He slowly approached me and softly used my chin to hoist my face up to his level staring directly into his eyes that I had just avoided earlier, having a to face to face situation.