Part 4

JIMIN

I went to check my bedroom to see if Yu Jeon was there.

I open carefully twist the doorknob and quietly open the door and a sight of Yu Jeon peacefully sleeping on our bed.

I change my clothes to pajamas and tossed myself beside her.

She perhaps felt my presence the time she stared at me with her heavy-lidded eyes, glancing at me tiredly.

"My shirt suits you well Yu Jeon~ah." I complimented voice soft kinda hoarse.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to buy you a new pair of clothes and also I went home late." I pouted.

She just said okay in return, turning around again facing her back at me.

I smirked from the view that seeing how big my shirt looks to her.

I moved closer to her then turn her around to face me again.

"That Taehyung guy will come here tomorrow he wants to see you. Is it okay with you?" I said while looking deeply on her alluring eyes.

"Yes master, I-i just hope I'll be able to remember everything I forgot" She said as a tear starts to fall from her eyes down to her soft cheeks.

She closed her eyes as I carefully wiped her tears on her cheeks using my thumb I then kissed her forehead and embraced her into a warm hug.

I continuously pat her head as I felt her body loosen which means she fall asleep.

I kissed her head once more and said, "Goodnight Yu Jeon~ah" then everything went black.

YU JEON

I woke up with a sight of Jimin hugging my waist tightly.

I slowly yet carefully remove his arms around my waist to avoid waking him up.

When I successfully removed his arms I quickly run to the kitchen to find something to cook because my stomach is already churning.

While I was preparing my food I heard a footstep coming from the stairs I know that it's Jimin so I let him be but suddenly a pair of hands hold my waist and I felt his neck on my shoulder.

I hold his both hand on my waist and try to remove it but instead he tighten his grip on my waist.

"Just-stay-still." he said in a commanding tone. I attempt to remove his hand but I failed.

"J-jimin please let me go" I said more like a whimper in his ears.

He removed his hand to my waist and quickly hug me which makes me more closer to him.

I felt his hot breath on my neck which cause my body to shudder.

"M-master please" I said as tears starts curse down my cheeks.

I'm sure he could not  see my face because he's back hugging me.

I keep on moving and moving hoping for him to release me.

I felt his jaw clenched together which means he's already mad.

He grab my hair gripping hard on it and pulled it back. I winced in pain.

I could now see his face allowing him to have more access to my neck.

"Yu Jeon~ah you're being a bad girl." He uttered, " I think Master needs to teach you a lesson, a lesson that you should really learn." he said and went dangerously closer to my neck but before he could do anything to me I elbowed his stomach which cause him to release me.