part 16

TAEHYUNG

"Park..Jimin..hyung."

Jungkook then reluctantly answered the call.

He breathed deeply before putting his phone on his left ear as he stilled his eyes on us.

"Hello Jiminie hyung the shorty?! Where are you? We tried to find you after you disappeared, damn you left us for almost 5 years!" Jungkook whimpered and whined, asking Jimin so many question and I'm sure that Jimin had no time to answer all of that because Jungkook is giving no time tho.

I can't blame him he missed his hyung!

We can't hear their conversation since the speaker mode is off.

"We're going there, We're on the way there." Jimin shortly answered and quickly hang the phone up. Jungkook only nod to himself and look to his cellphone's screen.

"What did he said?" I curiously asked Jungkook, after he put down his phone.

"He said that he's going here and he's on his way, he's bringing a guest? And I also missed him I want to hug my hyung so I need to prepare now hehe~" Jungkook excitedly uttered while jumping up and down.

He's coming back, after Yu Jeon's disappearance, Jimin also disappeared, there's something wrong here.. Is he perhaps?

"Ah! No it can't be!" I shouted out of nowhere as I realized that I'm once again lost in my thoughts with Jimin.

"Oppa? Are you alright?" Jeulri  asked me with a hint of worried in her voice as she held my hand to calm me down.

I breathe deeply, to release all the frustration I feel right now, I looked at her and said,

"Uh-huh~ let's go inside the room hm?" Jeulri nod and we went inside our room.

We waited for thirty minutes as if I was really waiting for his comeback then the doorbell sound echoed through the whole apartment signaling that someone was waiting outside the door.

" yay! Jimin hyung!? Ish that ju?" Jungkook excitedly uttered as he walk simultaneously jumping up and down towards the door.

I can say that he really was jumping because I can hear the shuffling sound of his feet that was being created by contracting on the wooden floor.

I can hear his shout from there to here in our room.

I sighed in relief as Jungkook stopped from shouting.

I stood up to peek through my door but Jeulri grabbed my wrist, turning me around to face her.

"where are you going?" Jeulri asked as she fakery whined.

"ah? I'm gonna check Jungkook?" I reasoned out to her as a pout formed in her lips.

In a flash her lips attached against mine as she kissed me which shook my whole existence, it was unexpected.

My eyes grew wide as I am processing what's happening.

The kiss last for 1 or two minutes before she pulled out, " you always going anywhere." she whined again as she was gasping for air same goes to me.

I don't know but this time, this time that Jeulri kissed me, I remembered the girl I've wanted to forget, Yu Jeon, the day our lips first touched.

Her soft lips, her smiles were the same to Yu Jeon but there's something missing.

The scent and aroma of her blood was different from Yu Jeon, it wasn't as aromatic as hers.

"W-who is she?" Jeulri suddenly asked out of the blue as her gaze was now glued behind me.

I warily turn around and saw the least person I should've seen, the least person who's standing before me, the very least person that my eyes wanted to believe.

Speaking of Yu Jeon..

YU JEON

"W-who is she?" The unknown girl stuttered out.

Taehyung then got curious and he turned around, his eyes went wide when he saw me.

"Y-yu Jeon.." he cooed in a soft voice as his tears starts to form from the corner of her alluring eyes.

"Is that really you?" He unbelievably asked again and the tears that he was holding in starts to stream down.

"Taehyung oppa~?" The unknown girl worriedly asked Taehyung then wiped his tears away fixing his own composure as he straightens his body.

Suddenly I felt an arm in my shoulder, "jagi-!" Said Jimin as he pull me closer to his body.

"Oh Taehyung-shi.. How are you?" Jimin sarcastically asked Taehyung then plastered a sly smirk.

"You.." Taehyung bellowed, incredulously looking to my frightened gaze, before he shoot it back deeply into Jimin's eyes as his tears were streaming down uncontrollably.

You could see his veins popped out from his pale skin giving us the hint of idea that he was very angry at this very moment.

"And you." He then averted his gaze back to me. He look like he was going to kill you with it in a split second, he's aura I had never saw this side of my best friend ever, he was sweet and the most caring person written in the very top of my list but now? He's incredibly dangerous.

That's right he's my childhood best friend.

Kim Taehyung,

I'm sorry but I cannot love you the way I had loved you before anymore please forgive me and let's be friends again.

Kim Taehyung- shi
ㅡㅡㅠㅡㅠㅡㅡㅠㅡㅠㅡㅡㅠㅡㅠ
A/N: waaaah hope you understand the twist.