part 15

Many things have changed, and that includes Yu Jeon and Jimin.

A sour couple- non-existence couple eons ago has been changed for the better.

Unexpected events flashed faster than a speed of light.

"Jimin-ah where do you want to bring me." asked Yu Jeon who's checking herself out in front of the mirror.

"We're going to.." Jimin teased as he act like he's thinking about it, "not gonna tell you." Jimin added and continue to fix his suit as he snickered from the expression his girlfriend gave out.

Yu Jeon smacked Jimin's arm as she sighed in frustration, it's like she already asked 10 fucking times!

Yu jeon pouted and looked into the mirror one more time to check if her outfit was fine she then felt a pair of strong arms hug her waist and a weight of a head on her shoulder.

"I can't believe that I have you now." Jimin whispered to Yu Jeon, "why can't you tho?" Yu jeon replied laughingly giving Jimin a though that had asked the very stupid question to answer.

"because I thought.." Jimin stopped as he remember that Yu Jeon moved on already to Taehyung, "nothing." Jimin said and shrugged, "Let's go." He added as he let go of Yu Jeon's waist and they walk together.

. . . . . . . . . .

TAEHYUNG

Five years have passed and yet Yu Jeon didn't showed up, even a glimpse of her shadow and a trail nothing could be seen and that thought alone render me to think that she had decided to let me go, I was long forgotten to her mind and after all these years I decided to fill the empty space in my heart that it meant for Yu Jeon.

"Oppa~" Jeulri uttered as she render me a squishy pout breaking me out of my deep reverie.

Jeulri is my girlfriend, 3 years ago while I cried my heart out in the cold quiet street sitting on the bench alone hitting my head as many as I want..t-that was the time she came in my life.

She's the one who comforted me that time when I am badly blaming myself from Yu Jeon's disappearance and after 5 months of her being my best friend, she confessed that she liked me.

"You're drown on your thoughts again oppa?" Jeulri asked, "no, I'm just remembering the time you came in my life." I reassured her then I pinched her cheeks.

Jeulri was so nice, she's amazing, she know how I felt although I always deny everything to her.

She accept me for who I am.. She knows that I'm a vampire. She even insist to give her blood to me that day that she saw me dying from blood lost.

Is it a great thing that Yu Jeon disappeared, because Jeulri came in my life? Or I'm still having this 1% feelings for Yu Jeon?

I suddenly felt a soft lips on mine until I realized that Jeulri kissed me.

"Yah!" I acted like I was disappointed from what she did but actually I'm not, "I'm just waking my boyfriend up from he's deep thoughts like duh, kim fucking Taehy~"

"Jeulri watch your words!" Raine said out of the blue, she's with Jungkook, "Eonnie!" Jeulri yelled enthusiastically when she saw her lovely sister, "uh-huh we're not done yet I heard what you've said!" Raine sternly said to Jeulri, "I didn't mean it!" Jeulri answered back.

I chuckled at their cuteness as I focus my attention to them, I love to watch them arguing, they are like 7 years old.

Jeulri is Raine's younger sister, at first I can't believe that she really is Raine's sister but Raine told us that Jeulri went to abroad to study.

*Ring ring*

Jungkook phone rung as Jeulri and Raine stopped from talking as we all curiously looked to him.

"Yah! can't you answer your phone it's ringing" I said to Jungkook as he didn't notice that his phone is actually ringing because he was humming to the song that is being played on Jeulri's phone.

He stopped humming and childishly uttered,"Is it really mine oh wait-"and he quickly checked his phone after he fished it out of his pocket.

"Yes, it's mine" he crazily replied after he checked his phone.

"is it a miracle that he calls?" Jungkook abnormally asked himself while tilting his head to the left side with the hint of wondering.

"Who?" we asked in unison as he slowly averted his gaze to us from his phone and then he looked deeply into our eyes.

"Park Jimin..hyung."