Chapter 15: Dexi or Lyaln?

This chapter is just a filler chapter. What do you guys think of Josh and Cassidy? Should she end up with him or Dylan?
💖

    "I'm serious Lexi I really really really like him!" I said while playing with Princess' hair.  

      Lexi and I are babysitting Princess and Toby at the moment while my brothers are at a football game in a different city.

     "Just be careful" Lexi replied while tying Toby's shoes.

"I know I am, be happy for me"

     "Trust me, Cassidy, I am, this is way better than Gavin" I nod my head because she is right. I still can't believe Mia and Gavin are having a baby plus he already has Blake. Good luck to them.

        We put the kids in the backseat of Lexi's hot pink jeep. We decided to take them to the local park there so full of energy.

          "So hows your love life Lexi?" I questioned while wiggling my eyebrows in her direction she rolled her eyes and smiled while starting the car.

      "Well I like someone but it's nothing serious Im not really looking for a relationship at the moment"

"Oh that makes sense but who? "

"Dylan"

"Really?!" I could already imagine them walking down a hallway together holding hands. The only thing that messes with the lovely picture I painted in my head is that, Lexi is extremely talkative and ebullient and Dylan is more of a quiet introvert.

"Yeah" she said with a small smile.

"We're here!" I said loudly so the two children in the back would here me. Toby lifted his little arms and cheered and Princess clapped her tiny hands and smiled and pointed at the playground. Lexi and I laughed at their reactions.

After I unbuckled them and got them out of the car ran to the playground and played a little game with some other kids.

"Lexi look" I said while pointing to a guy who looked like Dylan. She smiled when she realized it was him.

"I'll be right back" she said and walked quickly over to Dylan they hugged and started talking. I smiled at how happy they looked together. In my head I made wedding plans and thought of a perfect ship name for them Dexi or Lylan huhm something to think about later.