Chapter 3 Continued

A/N
So I promised to do two updates today so here is the last one .The other one was just a little treat for you guys and as a thxx for the votes !!
Also who is your favorite brother from this story ?! This is a bit shorter than usual sorryyyy
-SomeWarmSnow

After having the most boring day at the lot me and Josh said bye and me and Troy walked home.
"So what did you think o--- " I got cut off by Troy shoving his hands in his blue jeans and saYing
"What do you fucking think"he said harshly . He barely ever cursed at me so it was a bit surprising .
"Don't be like that" I semi yell. He is about to say something even more harsh when he sees how upset I am and sighs .
" Cass i I just don't want you getting hurt again okay ". He says with lots of concern in his voice . I just nod and sigh.
"Does Cody know about Josh" Troy ask and I shake my head no it's not like were dating.
"He should know I mean what's he gonna think when he sees his best friend lip locking with his baby sister "Troy I guess he is right but I know what they are going to think.

¨This is to much to think about ¨ I say truthfully and the fact that he is Cody's best friend does not help. Once we arrive at my place I hug Cody goodbye and am greeted by Melissa who looks very stressed.

¨You okay Melissa¨ I ask her and she nods while trying to get Blake her two yearld son to behave as Im walking up the stairs to my room I feel some small hands cling onto my leg. I look down and see Princess smiling at me she is the most adorable three year old ever. Once she lets go I head up to my room my phone starts ringing I smile when I see t is from Josh and answer.

¨Hey Josh whats up ¨

¨Nothing really but I dont think Troy is to fond of me¨

¨He is a little ummm protective in a brotherly way, you could say ¨

¨Yeah I can tell ¨

¨Yeah ¨

¨I have to go I will call you later ¨

¨Sure bye ¨

And with that Josh hangs up the phone and I decide to get on my laptop and check my twitter. I hear knock on my door and like usual before I say come in they open my door. I look up and see a face I hoped to never see again. It was him.

¨How did you get in ¨

¨A toddler let me in while everyone else was in the kitchen¨ He still had those brown eyes that I once thought were amazing but now all they do is make me want to run far, far away.

¨Gavin what are you doing here , I swear I will call the guys up here right now ¨

¨I just want to apologize for everything I did to you ¨ And like that my tears fell , I could feel myself falling in love with him all over again. Call me dumb all you want but I love him and I know it. He walks up to me and kisses me and I kiss him back it feels great I feel that old spark next thing I know his hands are around my waist and my arms are rapped around his kneck ever so carefully he lifts my legs up and I rap my legs around his waist and he pushes on the bed us making out o the bed his kisses go down to my kneck and I try m best to hold back a moan , but I cant help it I moan out his name.

Next thing we know we hear footsteps up my stairs and they are getting closer I quickly push him in my closet and try to fix my shirt and hair but ist no use my lip gloss is every where and my once pefect curled brown hair is all tangled. I looked like I just got done doing the dirty. My door swings open and their stands my brothers.

¨What the hell were you doing ¨Chawn yelled and I racked my brain for some sort of excuse

¨Nothing¨ I responded and it sounded more as a question than I wanted it to . Yeah I know it was a lame excuse.

¨Your to young for sex you need to keep your virginity ¨ CJ and Chris said little did they know me and Gavin did it last year . Before me and my brothers conversation can keep going a chuckle comes from my closet and all the boys look at the closet then at me and I sigh they all open my closet and Carter grabs Gavin by the collar and pulls him out of my closet and drops him on the floor and his face is covered in m lip gloss which I thought was cute by I don't think this is the time to say that though.

¨What the actual fuck is going on ¨ Cody says and next thing you know Jessica walks in and when she sees Gavin she gasp and Gavin rolls is eyes talk about awkward .

¨I forgave him ¨ I say to them , they all look disappointed and pissed but oh well.

¨I think I should go ¨ Gavin says and they all nod and he walks off. Which leaves me with a bunch of mad looking brothers staring at me.

¨Just dont get your feelings hurt ¨ Cody whispered and walked out and my other brothers followed him, now Im torn between Troy, Gavin , and Josh.