Chapter 4 Continued

A/N- I know this is short but whatever anyway I wanted to notify you all about my new writing schedule so one day I will do a long post and the nest day a shortish one ,because keeping up with the post everyday is hard so yes I will still keep updating everyday but they wont all be very long. Love you thxxxx - SomeWarmSnow

Once we finally got the girls together it was just me and Gavin sitting on his Ber watching Family Guy. I look around his room and it is still the exact same. The furniture and all. I turn my head around and smile when I see a picture of me and him smiling at the fair. That day was an awesome day for me. I pick up the picture and look at it. Me and Gavin shares our first kiss that day. It was actually my first kiss. I don't realize Gavin's behind me until I can feel him breathing over my shoulder.

"I liked that one too "he says with a smile on his face. I smile and nod. Pretty soon I yawn and he looks at the time.

¨Ready to got to bed ¨ he ask me while handing me his big white t-shirt and a pair of his basket ball shorts I nod and head for the couch on my way out the door he says

¨You can sleep with me , wait no not like that I mean in the same bed, wait that sounds bad to, what I mean is come sleep in the same area as me¨he says quickly I laugh at him and decide it wont hurt. I head to the bathroom and change to the clothes he handed me. Before I walked out I looked in the mirror, and to be honest I loved the way I looked in Gavin's clothes. I did a quick spin before opening the door and heading to his room.

Once I walked in he was shirtless and sitting on the bed going through his phone with a very serious yet cut look on his face.Once he looked up with a sad face and said

¨Do you like Josh¨I sat beside him on the bed, what should I tell him ? If I say yes he might be disappointed he already looks sad at the thought of it so I will just say no.

¨Nope, I actually have my eye on some one special¨ I say staring into his eyes that will hopefully cheer him up he smiles and hugs me.

¨Lets sleep¨ He says and I jump in the bed and lay far from him. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

¨I dont bite ¨ he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine before I can respond I hear his steady breaths and realize he is a sleep. Pretty soon I feel myself drifting off into sleep, into sleep in my crushes arm.