Chapter 2: Troy's Cheast & a visit from Jessica

A/N
What do you guys think of the book so far ?? Please comment your opinions. Anyways I attached pictures of her friends and her brothers girlfriends / wife and sorry I just realized all the girlfriends names start a with M . I didn't do it on purpose lol.
-SomeWarmSnow
---------------------------------------------
"This is my girlfriend Jessica" Cody said they were all scolding me for saying that but I don't care.
Jessica stretched her hand out for me to shake "Nice to meet you " She knew exactly who I was earlier when we locked eyes.

"Stay away from me you , bitch" I say coldly which makes Cody give me a shocked and disappointed look.
"Cassidy why are you being mean to her" Chawn questioned I rolled my eyes and went to find my friends which are Troy who is like my bff I'm closest to him and no it's not like that. Then there is Mia (Mee-yuh) who is really cool and there is also Lexi , Then their is Dylan who never talks and always has a scowl on his face and is always on his phone and no he isn't a nerd or something he is actually quite popular because him and Troy are very close and Troy is friends with me and I'm very popular because of mg brothers so yeah. R

"Hey what's up " Troy asked me. I wanted to tell him but I didn't want to at the same time.
" Let's go talk " I say and he nods

"Remember Gavin" I ask and he nods He knows about the cheating but not about the virginity and beatings but I just can't say that.
"Jessica the slut he cheated with is dating Cody " I say and Troy immediately hugs me he knows how hugs always prevent me from crying or getting upset or lashing out. He let's go and says
"You need to tell him who Jessica is or else he won't know"

"I will one day but can I sleep over " I beg and he laughs and nods .
-------------------
I some how make it all the way to the end of 3rd period. Jessica was the only thing on my mind she kissed my brother with the same mouth she used to kiss my boyfriend.
"Cassidy come here " someone shouted I turned around and saw Chris
"What's up with you this morning" Chris said to me. Let's see um everything !
" Just forget it "
"You sure your alright" No I am not alright
"Yeah I am fine " I say while putting on NY best smile. Then Chris just walks away. I bump into Josh on my way to class. Oh gosh this is not good he is basically the bad boy of our school and also Cody's best friend. So he treats me nicely .
"Hey Cassidy what's up " Josh ask me. I was to nervous to answer he's standing so close to me I can feel his breath .
"U-h n-ott much" I studded out . Great one Cass just great .
He chuckles at my words and intertwines are fingers He leans down and whispers in my ear
"Why so scared Cassi "
"I'm not scared "
"You sure bout that "
He let's go of our hands and says
"Why so nervous around me "
"I'm not" I lie
"Sure " he says with heavy sarcasm and walks away leaving me just standing there . Next thing I know Mia is rushing over to me with Lexi .
"Omg that was Joshua Miller holding hands with you and you like him he definitely likes you " Lexi squeals and Mia nods Jesus there so dumb.
"He doesn't like me he probably likes someone in his grade you know he is a junior" I sigh while putting my books in my bag .

"That's what you think "Mia says .

"He likes you " I hear voice beside me say ever so quietly I turn to see its Dylan typing on his phone , usual
"Oh hey Dylan "he looks up with a scowl and looks me up and down and walks away .

"Well okay then "Mia says and we all laugh and head to class.
When we walk into Cheer we see some blonde trying to sign up. She turns and I see Jessica. Oh hell to the no .
"Excuse me I'm the Cheer Captain who are you " I ask her she frowns when she sees me .

"I was wondering about tryouts " she ask me
"You might want to go find the JV Captain this is Varsity team we only take the best now goodbye . " I say while pointing to the exit she rolls her eyes and walks out and I smile.
"Alright girls let's stretch " I yell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Troy come on I'm staying the night remember"
Once in Troy's car I turn on One Direction
"Nooo Cassiii ",He whines and I shrug my shoulders .
When we arrived his parents were on a trip I guess .
"Your brothers know your here " he ask
"Shit"I mumble
"You should call"

"No they will get over it ",

He throws me a huge T-shirt and boxers and I go change in the bathroom and he is shirtless. I never noticed he had a six pack I mean he always sleeps shirtless but I just now realized.
"Cassidy" Troy tells and J snap my head up and see him laughing
"What " I ask innoceontly

"I saw you staring " he says in between laughs and I gasp dramatically

"I wasn't " I say while throwing a pillow at him
"Sure"
We decide we should just go to bed so I hoped in his bed and he switched off the light and jumped in. We always slept in the same bed and him always shirtless but now In starting to notice just how fine Troy is. As he gets in bed I snuggle into his chest like always but I noticed how good he smells. Lord help me I'm falling for Troy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wave at Troys car as he drops me off at my place as I approach the door I prepare myself for a huge scolding but I don't care. I knock and it instintley swings open and what do I see. I see Jessica wearing a pink shirr and fluffy white shorts. Which belong to me!!!

"Hey Cassidy " she says with a big smile I rill my eyes and step in my house .

"Where have you been " They question

"Troys " I say with a shoulder shrug. ..

"We talk later okay " Cade says and I nod.

Then Jessica walks in and waves at me with Cody's arms rapped around her waist . How sick .

"Why the fuck are you wearing my shit. Take it off"!! I basically yell and the whole house comes to see.

"Hey watch your mouth"Cade and sine of the other boys yell and I flip them off and head upstairs

"Wait"!! Cade screams and I turn around and look at him.

"Go walk Jess out and apologize"he says and I just jod so I can give her a price of my mind once we walk out Jessica looks at me and says
"I know that you know who I am if you tell anyone than I'll tell them about the beatings Gavin gave you and that you gave him your virginity "!! She whisper yells at me and I look at her so shocked at what she had said might I ads she also had a smirk on.

"How could you be so mean " I asked her

"Well you do what you go to do to date a Kingston "she says and with that she is gone.

I just cried all that I could because the pain was so much I just fried and walked in and ran up to my room

Having Ten Older Overprotective BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara