Chapter 8: Josh ? (part 1)

Enjoy this and once again Im very sorry for not updating in like a month ! Love you all thank you so much for 1.4K reads thats awesome!! This one is short but its sonethn

Xoxo -SomeWarmSnow

----------------------

Volleyball tryouts were im two days and if I am gonna make Varsity this year. I need to work extra hard. I changed into some Nike pros and a nike sports bra and put a bright yellow muscle tee over it. Then I grabbed my ear pieces and played fast remixes of popular songs.

I ran 3 miles around my neighberhood and then headed to the local gym thaf I have had a membership with since last school year.

"Haven't seen you in a while Cassidy " My trainer Jeremy said hes a sophmore at the local community college. We went out on a date once but decided we shouldn't date because the age difference and now he has a girlfriend ; Karen and she is really nice.

"Well I just wanted to say hey im gonna go now bye " He waved bye at me and I called. Gavin and asked if he could pick me up.

I waited for about ten minutes and then I saw Gavin's car pull up. He rolled down the windoq and told me to get in. As soon as I got in I saw Blake, Rosie, and Ellie. They all looked so adorable. I noticed Gavin had stress written all over his face.

"What's wrong " he didn't answer.

"Gavin!"

"I'm sorry its just by midnight NY parents want me and Blake out and I have no where to go I have a job , but I don't have enough saved to move anywhere "

I felt really bad for him. I should ask him of he wants to stay at my place. Would the boys agree , oh well o don't care. I love him and Blake they're so adorable. I can't imagine little Blake not having a place to stay.

"My place"
"What no"
"Yes please just for until you guys have enough saved up "
"Okay , well Ill be there later you talk to your brothers"
We arrived at my house and I got out of his car and walked up to the door and opened I saw everyone at the kitchen table so I sat down.

"I need to talk to y'all and its important" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me waiting for me to continue ,but I was nervous how could I saw my ex that you guys hate should stay here including his 2month old baby. Toby and Princess (If you don't know who they are Princess is her niece-go 2 charecters- and Toby is Cade and Melissa's son) ran around the living room.

"What is it " cade said I could tell he was nervous

"Are you pregnant" Carson asked I shook my head no they all sighed in relief.
"Gavin" before I could even finish they all let out an annoyed sigh.
"He has a baby and he's getting kicked out can they stay here just until he has enough cash to get an apartment" I begged.

"Hell no " Cody said .

"Please guys it won't be long "

"Fine, but no funny business" I blushed.

"No funny business" and with that I went up to my room and texted Gavin that they agreed I looked around my room. Let's see I pulled my extra air mattress from out of its box and pumped it it up. Then I picked up my room and made sure there was no underwear or bras on the floor because that would be beyond embarrassing. Then I texted Mia ,Lexi, Dylan ,and Troy to come to Starbucks with me tomorrow morning to talk thru all agreed . But then I got a text from .........Josh?!?! I thought he hated me.

Josh: we need to talk come to the lot tomorrow at 9 pm

I just texted him back even though I must say I'm surprised he even remembers my number he hasn't talked to me since that day he stormed out of my room.
Should I go meet with Josh ???