too easy.

I  felt an unfamilar feeling in the pit of my stomach when Josh winked at the girl in front of me when he walked in the class. He took a seat next to me and smiled.  I smiled back despite the burning jealousy.

I twirled my hair and continuously looked at him through my peripheral vision until I noticed he was smirking. A sign that meant he knew I was staring.

But hey, he knows he is gorgeous, I know it, and he knows that I know it.

Once the bell rang for the end class as I was gathering my things, Josh stood so close to me I could feel his body heat radiating. Okay Im being dramatic but he's Josh.

"Are you busy after school" he questioned while we walked out the door of the smelly history room.

I shook my head no and he smiled. What he got up his sleeve?

"Why?"

"No reason, none at all" he said with a cocky smirk.

I looked at him weirdly because somethings up and he's not saying what.

"Fine. I'm stopping by really late like midnight late to take you somewhere " he said. I pretended to act cool about and just  nodded my head yes. Inside I was freakng out. You know how hard it is to play it cool in front of him. I practically skipped home. I think I'm making self available to easy for him. I don't want him to think if me that way so I called him around 11pm when I got home

"Hey i will be there in a little bit " he said with his raspy voice that could make MELT. I held myself together when I gave him a response.

"Actually don't "

"Why" he said sounding a bit surprised.

"I'm really tired" I said into the phone.

I'm sorry for making you all wait for so long. Should she end up with Josh? Is Josh playing her? Who was the girl from class?