Chapter 13: Dyldo

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter! I know I have been gone for a long time im a twin and my twin sister Mary passed away and writing was a passion we both shared and itbwas hard for me to write but Im back  and better !Anyways enjoy chapter 13 of HTOB.
~SomeWarmSnow xoxo

    "5,6,7,8" I called out for the millionth  time it felt like. In order for the cheer team to compete, we need to have 4 stunts up in the air and  they all need to cradle for us to have a shot at winning the competition  next week. The stunt in the third row just can't hit it.

"Alright girls that's time. Same time tomorrow "

I walked outside and waited for Dylan to come pick me up. He arrived in his car. I hopped in and said

"Hey Dyl  "

"Dont call me Dyl"

"Why not Dyl"

"It sounds like dildo "

I started laughing because it's true. He started laughing to  which was weird. Dylan never laughs. We sobered up and he pulled into my driveway . I thanked him for the ride and headed inside. I'm super happy , tomorrow is my date with  Josh !!!!

        He told me to dress very casual so it's nothing fancy. I picked out a pair of grey converse black skinny jeans and a graphic t-shirt.  I hoped into my bed , closed my eyes , and slipped  away from  reality .

      I woke  up and it was already only ten minutes  until my date ! Ugh and just to make it better Princess  was flushing my liquid foundation  down the toilet how amazing. I picked  her up put her outisde my door then closed it. The date is casual so I just slipped on my clothes and applied some mascara grabbed my purse and headed  down the stairs. I crossed my fingers as I walked down stairs for good luck and hoping that Cody wont see me...