Jealously

That is Nashi's bathing suit by the way , I saw it and it was so cute so why not .

I'm going to start a game in this book were I get a line from another anime and I want you guy to guess were the line its from okay first to get it right gets a shout .

The line is :
I'm simply one hell of a butler !

Lucy point

I buckled Nashi in before going to the front of the car putting on the plug to start the magic mobile as Natsu sat beside me .

" Lucy you sure you don't want me to drive ."

Natsu asked eyeing me .

" Yah Natsu I'm fine ."

I sighed looking at the blue sky that had no clouds .

We began driving off to the beach as the wind blew on put faces .

" Natsu ."

" Yah ?"

" I would really appreciate if you knock the next time you walk into my room when I am changing."

I said giving Natsu a quick glance before looking backing on the road . I noticed that his face was lit like a tomato .

I giggled to myself.

" Well I didn't umm- I mean ummm ......."

Natsu said as he muffled his mouth with hand .

" Poor little Salamander got told blonde how does that feel ."

I stopping the magic mobile playfully patting Natsu on the back .

" Shut up Lucy ."

Natsu said as I laughed at him .

I got the cord off of my arm and went to get Nashi so I could change her into her bathing suit.

" Natsu go get the stuff and find is a spot please."

I said hoping he could may do that with doing stupid .

" AYE SIR !"

Natsu yelled quickly getting the things in the car of course carrying everything at one time as he ran to the beach.

" Isn't your daddy crazy ?"

I said to Nashi and she smiled at me . I then changed Nashi into her two piece bathing suit and then putting a flowery pink dress that stopped at Nashi's ankles and I also have her a sun hat .

I carried Nashi to the beach when I saw Natsu laughing like a idiot on the ground the was next to our stuff .

I walked up to him and looked at him so did Nashi .

" Natsu what did you do ?"

Asked tapping my foot in the sand .

" What I didn't do anything but , I just saw Lisanna-"

" Wait she's here ?"

I asked looking around the beach to see Lisanna laying on a beach trying to get a sun tan .

" Natsu what was so funny ?"

I asked and he looked up at me with a grin .

" She was trying to flirt with that guy ."

Natsu said pointing to a guy with red hair and very muscular.

" And then she ' Accidentally ' dropped her icecream on him ."

That's when Natsu began laughing his head off again .

" Does she know your here ?"

I asked looking to see she was again flirting with another boy .

" Yah she said she would come back over here later ."

I sighed putting Nashi on her beach towel . There's no getting out of this is there ?

I asked myself slapping my forehead when she ran over.

I looked at her from top to bottom . She had her hair in to pig tails and she was wearing a VERY skimpy bathing suit which baisacally looked like a bunch of black strings and four triangles
Three for the front one for the back..... I hope . I also saw that she barely could fill her bikini top .

I sighed looking down at my body didn't fully recover from Nashi's birth .

I was some what skinny but I still had stretch marks .

" Hi Lisanna.."

Natsu said getting up from the sand to wave at Lisanna .
She have him a sweet smile as she jumped into his arms hugging him tightly .

Out of nowhere I had the urge to pull her of Natsu .

I walked to get Nashi's floaty and Nashi without a word to Natsu as me and Nashi headed for the ocean .

We walked up to the smaller waves that were closer to the shore and we made it there Nashi slashed me in the face with water as she giggled  at me .

I laughed along with her .

Me and Nashi played in the water for a good 30 minutes without Natsu that's when I decided it was time to eat .

As we walked backed I saw Lisanna and Natsu sitting in our chairs I sighed knowing I was going to end up sitting on the cooler .

I said Nashi in her tiny beach chair and I want to get her some food .

I opened the cooler and took the lunch box from it getting the sandwiches from it .

I glances at the couple before going back to my daughter .

Yah sure he wants to start over that's why he's -

WAIT IM GETTING JEALOUS !