Chapter 25

I don't own teen wolf

Do own Sarah. Tristen.and Sam.

Stiles pov.

Why is he here. He's been talking to dad For awhile. And Sam in there to.

Ugh. I sighed. The wolf just looked at me.

"What " I dead panned

" He was genuine sorry "

"Well I don't care "

" I think you should. for Katie "

"Whatever "

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Jane pulled up Looking pissed. She walked in. With out saying anything to us. Which she always says something.

I don't like not knowing. What's going on. Sarah won't tell me she has nightmares about. And won't tell me what they are saying. Goddamnit.

I ran my fingers through my hair .

Katie walked out. What when she get her what the hell.

Sat by Sarah.

They started whispering.

" Secrets don't make friends "

They both looked at me. Then went back to their conversation.

The door swung open. Katie's dad came out. He had tears in his eyes. He looked at Katie.

" Katie I -I am so sorry "

She looked at me then Sarah. Then back to him.

" What am I suppose to say "

" I really don't know but. I just want to say sorry. I realized something. Family it's important. I talk to my brother before he died. And well I need my kids. I was younger then. I am sorry "

Is he serious. Dad. Jane and Sam walked out.

I stood up. " Are you kidding me. She's 16. And you been gone like her holy life. And Kyle is 16 now. He needed his dad. You left. Oh and Andrew. How you think he felt. Only time a parent should ever leave is when. They can't fight for their life anymore and just die. So you are a selfish asshole. Cause some people can't even have kids and they actually want them. And some are but the person the love more than air can't. Doesn't and shouldn't matter what gender they are" my chest was heaving. I'm So mad at this point.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I look she looked worried.

" Stiles. He's really sorry. He's not lieing. Come on. Let's go for a walk "

I nodded. We walked off the porch and down the side walk. It was silence for little bit.

" Stiles " she said quietly.

" Yeah "

" Why I mean I know why. But you got really upset. "

" I know "

" Are you alright "

I nodded. She sighed. There's so much tension. It's not good.

" Sarah. Will you tell me what your nightmares are about "

"No "

"Why ". "P-please. Just no " she quivered.

" Alright. I have a questions "

"Umm about what"

"Those kids "

"What about them. "