Chapter 23

I don't own teen wolf

Do own Sarah tristen and Sam.

Stiles pov

Coach wanted to have a talk with us before summer.

" Ok I want you all to work and hang out together like a chain. Like umm stilinski give me. That necklace your wearing "

I looked at Scott. He knew what was about to come.

I took it off and handed it to him

" Like a chain see doesn't. What the hell stilinski. Is that a ring on here to. What girl did you get pregnant. Well guessing "

The team looked at me.

" No ones pregnant. And it's just a love thing "

" A love thing " he chuckled

" Yes. He's very much in love with my sister. Have a problem with that " Scott said.

" I mean it's kinda weird "

"Why " Isaac asked

" I mean he's like 17. "

The bell rang

" Fine when we get married in the future. I will invite you and see what you think then . I have to go. I have date with the girl. That gave me that dog tag. And the she is the owner of the other ring. So can I have it back now.

And I resureing you that. Danny Aiden. Scott issac and I. And tristen will hang out most the summer. Even though he's a senior. And graduating .but we will be a chain ok. Have a nice summer." He handed me it back with a shocked face. I walked out

To see the girl . I honestly couldn't live with out .

Sarah pov.

I just finished all my finals.

That's off of my chest.

" Mrs.taylor "

I turned it's the principle. Oh god.

"Yes "

"Can I talk to you for a Moment before you go to seventh period "

" Sure. Your the principle. Kinda have to any way "

We walked to his office.

I sat down.

" So I been looking at your grades. They are perfect. And you have past all your finals so far with flying colors. I got two letters in the mail. This week for you "

" Oh really what is it for "

" jularid . Saw you sing the other week. They'd like to see you perform in person.   And then uh some nursing school in kentucky is very interested too. You have a scholar ship. For both. You will get your letters next week from them "

I stopped breathing for a second.

" I as in me. As in Sarah Taylor. Got in to the highest. Musical school to get in to and I got accepted into nursing school ?"

" Yes miss-Taylor "

" That's amazing. But I really want to be a nurse "

" Well you have a choice to make then. If I were you I wait for all the letters to come back then chose. But you have a. Very bright future. "

" Thank you so much. Really you just made my day. can I go now "

" Yes. Have a good summer "

" You too "