18 - double date

•Your POV•

*sigh* it's already 9pm at the night and yet Taehyung and Taeyeon haven't yet came home.

Mark put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry too much, they'll be fine. " it's like he could read my mind.

I nodded went to the kitchen to make some fresh juice.

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrap around my waist and it's Mark.

He put his head on my shoulder and said, "Jagiya, What are you making? Potion of love? "

I beat his hand lightly and said, "It's fresh juice. "

He raise his eyebrow and said, "Really? But why every time I drink whatever thing you made for me, I'll be crazy over you more? "

I blush hard as he said that.

"Tae gi-ah, you're too attractive. " He added.

I chuckle and continue to make the juice while his hand still on my waist.

Not more than 1 minute, the door bell rang. I quickly let go of Mark's back hug and went to the door and open it.

Taeyeon shouted while hugging me, "Tae Gi! I missed you. "

I smiled and whispered to her, "So? How's your date? "

She pull me away and said, "Wait wut? You guys actually plan this? "

I nodded and smile again. She hug me once more and smile happily.

*The next morning*

I wake up and found it's raining heavily outside.

I stood up and clean up myself. ( A/N: I forgotten to tell you guys that they have actually bought a house just for the 5 of them. Mark, Tae gi, Taeyeon, Taehyung and Jackson.)

I walk out of the room and walk downstairs.

I found no one there so probably they're still sleeping so I went to the kitchen made some breakfast.

I put the plates on the table as I was done cooking.

I take off my apron and went to the sofa to watch drama.

After a few minutes, someone walk down from the stairs and said, "Good Morning~~~"

My head shoot up and it's Mark.

I greeted, "Good morning Mark. There's breakfast on the dinner table, get it yourself ."

He nodded and walk to the table to take his breakfast.

He took his plate and sit beside me on the sofa.

He said, "Wah~~~, there's french toast, scramble egg, Bacon and sausage. Thank you jagi. "

I smile and continue watching television.

Another lovely couple voice came from the stairs, "Hello! " And it's Taehyung and Taeyeon.

I smile and said, "Breakfast on the table! "

They nodded and went to take their breakfast.

They sat down on the sofa and started eating.