15 - fine

A/N: First of all I would like to thank PurplePanda355 for voting my chapters. Thank you! *^﹏^*

___________________

•Mark's POV•

I can't be bother anymore. I have to stop my father.

I stomp my feet and walk towards my father office room.

"Dad! Can't you just leave Tae gi alone! I don't love Sana at all! " I yelled at him.

My father shook his head and said, "I must make you be together with Sana. I must! "

I yell again, "But why? I love Tae gi and I can't leave her! "

He said, "If that's so, you'll never ever ( A/N: Never ever, never gonna let you go~~, sorry ) going to be my son! Leave now if you dare! "

My mother came in the room and said, "Son, listen to your father. "

"I'm sorry mom. I can't stay here any longer. I can't hold it anymore! " I said harshly. As I was about to leave the room, my dad speaks.

My father said, "Okay, fine. What you want? "

I look at my dad and said, "I want to be with Kim Tae Gi. I want her to be mine. "

My father nodded and said, "Fine. You stay here and don't leave this house, and I will let you be with Tae Gi. "

•Jackson's POV•

Mark left and now only me and Taehyung are waiting for it.

It has already been 1 hour and 30 minutes but still no results.

I asked, "Will.... Tae gi be alright? "

Taehyung said, "I can't predict. But, I can't lose her. Because, no one will ever nag me, no one will ever fight with me for food and no one will ever walk with me to school. "

Suddenly, the door open, reveal the doctor and nurse with her report.

I quickly jump up from my chair and asked, "Is she okay? "

The doctor asked, "Who is Kim Tae Gi family-"

Taehyung interrupted his sentence and said, "Me! I'm her brother. "

The doctor nodded and said, "Well, Miss Tae Gi is fine. But-"

"But what? " I said without even noticing.

"But she is too weak now. She is in a coma. Even if she's awake, she don't really even have the energy to talk. I don't know how big that impact was but still, don't do it again. If you do it again, she might die. " the doctor continue.

Taehyung asked, "Than, can we see her now? "

The doctor replied, "We have to sent her back to her room before you could see her. " ( A/N : Not to be mean but this is common sense...... )

Taehyung nodded as some of the male nurses push Tae gi back to her room.

*After few minutes*