16 - getting back

A/N: Omg everyone..... I just notice that when I read.... It sounded bad.... Especially chapter 14 that I've recently released.... I'm really sorry but now I'm kinda running out of ideas for the next few chapters so do you mind if you guys could think some ideas for me? Thank you!

________________

•Your POV•

I see a white background and me alone.

Suddenly, I saw a guy with a very bright spotlight.

I walk closer with curiosity and the closer I walk the clearer I can see.

I stop. It's..... Mark......

"Yes, you've chosen the wrong path..... Of being together with me. I just play with girls feelings. Stupid. "

"I mean, ask yourself, are you even pretty or should I say looks better than the worse? "

I started to remember everything Mark said.

Suddenly he said, "I'm sorry Tae gi. I'm really sorry. I'm force to..... I..... Love you..... "

I'm shocked by what he say. Suddenly, I found myself lying on the bed.

I look around and saw Mark holding my hand begging me to wake up.

I said weakly, "M-mark.... "

Mark shoot up his head and said, "Tae Gi! Are you okay? I'm sorry..... "

I nodded and smile. I said, "I've heard it. But..... I can't forgive you. "

I slowly remove my hand from his. I can't let him break my heart again. This is the 2nd time already.....

He look down and said, "My father.... Force me to. He said that if I don't leave you, you'll get hurt because he wants me to be together with Sana. I'm sorry for hurting you..... "

I look at him..... I said, "I'm sorry.... I should have know that.... "

He look at me and asked, "So? Will you be my girlfriend? "

I smile and said, "Yes.... "

He smile and hug me. Once again, I'm under his warm arm and smelling his scent. It still smell nice. He never change.....

I said, "Mark, what's the time now? It seems late.... "

He smile and said, "Jagiya, time doesn't matter, all you have to care about, is to enjoy the moment. "

I smile back and Mark added, "Tae Gi-ah, I love you."

*The Next Morning*

I wake up and found Mark sleeping on my hand.

I said, "Mark-ah.... Mark! Mark~~~, Hey! Mark Tuan! "

He finally woke up. He asked, "What? "

I shouted, "Mark Tuan! Wake Up! "

He woke up slowly and said, "Yes? I'm sleepy let me sleep please~~~"

I give a peek on his cheek and he shoot up straight. I laugh at his reaction and he said, "Kim Tae Gi.... I'll punish you! "

He tickle me and I try to avoid it. He climb onto of me continue to tickle me.

I hold on to Mark's neck to make him notice me. He stop and look at me feel in the eyes.

I can feel my cheeks burning and I cover my face.

He took my hand away and pin me towards the bed. He look at my lips and then at me.

He kiss me on the lips slowly and I slowly kisses him back.

He break the kiss and get off me. I look at another side because of embarrassment.

The door swing open and it's Taehyung. Yes! He's my life savior.

Taehyung shouted, "Omg! My kiddo is awake!! "

I turn to him and he give me a hug.

I sit up straight and look at Taehyung.

He asked, "Kiddo, are you okay? "

I nodded and smile brightly.

He asked again, "Than.... Are you okay with Mark? "

I laugh and said, "Hello? What could have happened to us? We're just a perfect couple living in here. "

He smile brightly and said, "Oh that's great! "

The door swing open once more and reveal Taeyeon and Jackson.

Taeyeon screamed and rush to me and hug me tightly.

I beat her back lightly and said, "Tae-Taeyeon...it hurts.... "

She let go of me and said, "Awww~~~, sorry. Are you okay? "

I nodded and she step aside and Jackson hug me too.

Mark pull Jackson's collar and pull him away from me.

He said, "Hey! Jackson Wang, she's my girlfriend! Don't ever touch her! "

The rest of us laugh at Mark's jealousy.

Taehyung and Taeyeom teases, "Omg! Look someone is jealous~~~"

Mark blushes and let Jackson go. Aww..... Mark looks so cute when he blushes.

I pinch his cheeks without even thinking because his just too cute to handle.

- To be continue -

___________________

Story written by PeppermintSeven
Photos are not mine. Credited to the owner. Thank you for reading!

___________________

A/N : Omg, thank you guys for 250+ views. I really appreciate it. Here's a photo for you!
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ⓜⓐⓡⓚ

 Here's a photo for you!  ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ⓜⓐⓡⓚ