11 - a date

•Your POV•

I yawned as I walk inside my bathroom. I started to clean myself up and wore a oversize hoddie and a jeans shorts.

I took my bag pack and walk downstairs.

I greeted, "Good morning everyone~~"

My maid came to me and said, "Good morning Miss. Your parents had went to overseas for business so they will be not here for a month. They get their flight timing just yesterday night so they have to leave. Mr Taehyung will be living in his friends house because he wanted to have sleep over for this week at his friends house so I'm here to take care of you. "

I nodded and look around the house. Yeah.... It's pretty quiet. I asked, "Erm.... Is it okay if I skip my breakfast? Please don't tell my mom and dad.... "

She chuckled and said, "Okay fine... "

I left the house and went to school by myself without Taehyung.

*Time Skips*

I walk inside the classroom and look at the time. It's still early.... It's only 5.45 am. I look around the classroom and it's empty.

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind.

As I was about to scream, I remember it's the scent of Mark.

I asked, "Mark? "

He nodded on my shoulder. It's all dark right now so I can't really see a thing.

As I was about to pull his hand away, he said, "Tae gi-ah.... Let's stay like this for a minute..... I really like your scent.... "

He put his head closer to my neck that makes me feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I can feel his heartbeat and everything. I felt secured by him because of his warmth...

He slowly let go of me and hold my hand. He pull me towards our table and we sit down together.

He said, "Good morning~~"

I smile and said, "Good morning Mark. "

He asked, "Jagiya, when are you free? "

"Erm..... Why? " I asked him back.

"Do you want to watch a movie? " he asked

"Let's set it today's night. " I smiled.

He nodded and hugged me.

Suddenly a voice from our back and said, "Ehh~~~ a lovely couple huh? "

It's Jackson! He has not been coming to school for like 2 weeks.

Mark let go of me and run to hug Jackson.

I laugh and said, "Welcome back Jackson. "

Mark throw a thousands of questions at him, "Bro, why are you not coming to school? Why didn't you reply my messaged? Are you alright? I miss you so much do you know? "

Jackson laugh at his reaction so do I. He said, "Bro, I'm fine. It's just that I'm kind of sick few days ago... "

Mark said, "Phew~~ I thought something bad happened to 'cha. "

They sit back to their places and suddenly a girl voice shouted, "Omg! It's Mark! He's so handsome! "

Mark laugh at their reaction of seeing him and wink at them. I felt jealous and beat him at his arm.

He asked, "Why? Jealous? I could give you a kiss as a punishment for me~~"

He come closer to me and I said, "Hey! You'll only enjoy it and not taking it as a punishment okay? I'm not that stupid dude. "

He laughed and said, "Fine fine.... You're smarter alright? "

He continue laughing.

*Evening*

I wore the dress Mark bought for me last time. I look at myself in the mirror and keep pulling my dress down. It's just too short for me.

I tied a high-ponytail and went downstairs.

My maid asked, "Miss, are you going somewhere? "

I nodded and lied, "I'm having dinner with my best friend so it's not much to worry. "

I smile at her before I leave.

I hear a "beep" outside of the gate and I open it.

It was Mark with his western suit and his beautiful Ferrari.

He smirked and said, "Impressed? "

I said, "Well..... Not really.... "

He giggle and open the car door for me. I went in the car so do him.

*In the Restaurant*

The waiter brought us 2 menus and I look at it.

Mark said, "Tae gi-ah, what would you like to have? "

I said, "I'm not sure.....anything will do.... "

He smile and said, "Waiter, get us 2 set of spaghetti with fruit juice will do. "

The waiter nodded and left with the menus.

He said, "Jagiya.... All you have to do tonight, it's to enjoy... Okay? "

I nodded and smile happily.

I said, "Please excuse me to the ladies. "

He nodded and I left. I walk towards the bathroom and wash my hands.

Suddenly, a person with a handkerchief covered my mouth with the handkerchief and I soon fainted.

- To Be Continue -

_______________________

Story written by PeppermintSeven
Photos are not mine. Credited to the owner. Thank you for reading!
Happy birthday Seventeen's Mingyu!!

 Thank you for reading! Happy birthday Seventeen's Mingyu!!