13 - mark?

•Mark's POV•

I held onto her hand hoping that she'll wale up.

The other members went home as they we're tired.

Suddenly, I received a message and I open it.

"Mark, I hope you get it. Stay away from that girl from now on. If not, something much more worse will happen to her. " my dad sent me.

"I understood." I replied

"Good. "

I off my phone and put it in my pocket.

With a heavy heart, I left the room. I didn't even felt like going home to face my parents..... All I want to is to be alone for now.

*1 week later*

I hear my phone ringing and without looking at the ID I pick it up.

I said, "Hello, this is Mark. You are? "

"MARKKK!! TAE GI IS AWAKE!! " Taehyung shouted in my ear. I slowly pull away my phone as he was shouting.

I felt happy and sad at the same time. I don't know how to face her..... I have to leave her and can't put her in any danger right now but I'm afraid if I break her heart.

I rush to the hospital and calm myself down on what I'm going to say to her.

•Your POV•

I woke up and see Mark not beside me. I only saw Taehyung.

He said, "Tae Gi! You're awake! Finally! You worried me you know that right? "

I nodded and said, "I'm sorry..... "

He quickly took out his phone and call somebody. I bet it's Mark.

I can't wait till I see Mark.... I'm missing him....

*few minutes later*

The door knob slowly turn down and it's Mark.

He went in and said coldly, "Hi....are you okay? "

I smile and said, "I'm fine.... I'm glad you're here! "

He said, "Taehyung, can I talk to Tae Gi privately..... "

Taehyung nodded and left.

I smile brightly as Mark walk closer to me.

I took his hand and said, "Jagiya, are you okay? You look pale.... "

He said, "Let's break up..... "

My smile slowly faded... My heart break into pieces.

I tilted my head a little and asked, "Why? Have I done something wrong? "

He said coldly, "Yes, you've chosen the wrong path..... Of being together with me. I just play with girls feelings. Stupid. "

I tried to hold my tears and said "But why? "

He smirked and said, "Well, I have such a good look, plus I'm so charming so I shouldn't waste it. Don't you agree? "

My tears started falling. I couldn't believe what he said. After all this time, he has been playing with my feelings?

He said, "Hey, you can't blame me because it's you yourself who thought that you're pretty and such handsome looking guy would love you. I think you're seriously still dreaming aren't you? I mean, ask yourself, are you even pretty or should I say looks better than the worse? "