Chapter 37: Strip the World and Paint it Fucking Black !

Chapter 37.

*Ricky's POV*

Ugh.
I care about her.
I care about her.
I care about her.

I kept chanting in my head.

I'm doing this for her.

"Okay can you explain that little thing please !?" I questioned, Ash had to help CC go to bed, he gets tired easily, he's still a bit weak.

"You mean why I'm pissed off at her." He emphasised 'pissed' & 'her'.

"Her name is Jade & you know that. STOP being a dick Ashley !." I said emphasising her.

"Okay, sorry." He sighed, taking a sip of whatever he was drinking, most likely something alcoholic.

"About the whole outburst on the bus when she came to get her things, the blonde was Andy's cousins girlfriend, he was trying to convince her not to leave Andy's cousin, nothing sexual."

Point 1 to them.

"Okay, yeah so what's that got to do with you being pissed off at her ?" I said.

"I'm getting to it, calm down." He said, taking a long sip of his drink.

"I'm an impatient person, so hurry the fuck up." I snapped.

"After Jade left & we dropped off Warped Andy kinda... Lost himself.
I mean he was... He was thinking about proposing..." Ashley took a deep breathe.

"None of this is to be repeated to Jade okay !?" He said.
I nodded and he continued.

"Andy slept around & hardly ever saw any of us, he drank frequently, one night he rang me, he told
me he was swing his legs free off a bridge... Told me that his life was no longer as worth as much, that he'd poisoned himself by sleeping around and doing everything he did.
There was only one bridge I knew of like andy described around where we were staying, keeping him on the phone the whole time, I drove to the bridge.
He was throwing up as I got to the bridge.
He had to get his stomach pumped, pills were pumped out along with alcohol and little food.
He let slip to a nurse he tried to overdose a few hours prior to being at the bridge.
He's been administered with anti-depressants and well..."
He sighed before taking a big gulp from his drink.

"He's been hard to handle, the first 6 months the pills make you a fucked up person, he has mood swings and then sometimes is completely out of it, sometimes he acts the way he did before, sleeping around with strangers, sometimes not even functional, a lot of the time he's unsocial & then sometime he freak's and become the most sociable person I've ever seen... It's hard." Ashely sighed & I heard the door to the hotel open.

"He's here." Ashley whispered before I could see the person.

Before I could question what Ashley said, Andy rounded the corner, with a big boob'd brunette, not bothering to look this way, pushing the girl into his room.

Ashley cleared his throat and Andy looked over.

"What the FUCK is he doing here !?" He said angrily to Ashley.

"Andy calm down." Ashley walked over to him.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOU TELL ME WHY THE FUCK HE IS IN OUR HOTEL !" He shouted.

Ashley sighed.
"If you sit & calm down I'll tell you, if not then you can fuck off." Ashley huffed.

Andy rolled his eyes before sitting on the ground.

"CC bumped into Ricky at Starbucks earlier today & he just wanted to see how we all were that's all." Ashley lied.

"I won't have the man who single handedly ruined my relationship with the one girl I truly loved in the same room as me, OUT !" He pointed to the door.