Chapter 17: What Next.

"LAUUUURRRRAAAAA !!?" I couldn't see her but I knew she was here somewhere.
"YEA !? IM IN THE BATHROOM PACKING IT UP" she said.
I'm happy that she didn't react badly, actually she seemed more excited about it than I was.
"OKAAAY, THAAANNK YOOU"
My flight left at 4 in the morning & it was currently 2 in the afternoon.
14 hours.
14 hours to pack up, sleep & get to the airport. Yay.
"I'm nearly done over here" Sammi said.
Currently she was on the floor packing the clothes I fold into the bag & Laura was on bathroom duty.
I'd paid the hotel in advance to stay here for 2 weeks & it had been 12 days so I'll just leave the 2 nights as a tip.
I'd finishes folding the last piece of clothing I took with me & passed it to Sammi, who put it in the suitcase & left it opened for Laura to put my bathroom stuff in.
I got up and went to the bathroom helping Laura with all the stuff.
Sammi was in my little balcony on the phone, probably to jinxx.
I asked her not to tell anyone I was coming home because I want to see Andrew first before anyone.
So the boys had no clue.
Neither did Sophie.
Sammi, Laura & I were the only ones who knew that I was going back.
& oh was I nervous.
"Yea, I will, okay... I tried I promise Jeremy... Okay sorry... Love you too, I'll see you soon... Yes, alone. Okay I love you too, bye"
Was all I heard of Sammi's phone call.
"Ahaha, Jeremy ? He's going to get you back for that" I couldn't help but laugh.
"Shut your mouth !" She laughed at me.
"I just hate lying to him, but I can't wait to see all the boys faces when they see you." She said smiling.
"Oh yeaaaa, about that. Uhm I want to see Andrew before anyone else, I could just stay back while jinxx gets you & then I don't know, we'd have to get the boys out of the house so I could see Andrew first & I'd just catch a Taxi to the house."
I said a bit rushed worried Sammi was going to decline.
"Of course, I'll text jinxx that I wanna see them all so we should go out as soon as I get back, will that be good ?" She offered.
"Perfect" I whispered.
In a few hours I was going to see the one man I actually love.
Yep, definitely love.
"BATHROOMS DONE !" Laura yelled.
I walked in there and grabbed the bags to put in my suitcase.
"Done" I said zipping it up & 'dusting off my hands'
"Okay well I'm starving can we please get some food ?" Laura questioned.
"Me too" Sammi.
"Me. Three" I said.
Causing Sammi & Laura to giggle.
Naaaw.
I took this moment, got my phone out & took a photo of Sammi & Laura giggling together.
"HEY !" Sammi exclaimed.
"THATS MY JOB !" She shouted pulling out her huge camera.
"Okay well let's take some photos together."
Laura said timidly....

After an hour of taking silly snaps with Sammi's camera & all of our phones in every single pose possible.
We finally went and got some food.
Well got it brought to us.
ROOM SERVICE !!!
I felt like my old self again with Sammi around.
The one who was happy with her best friends & her 2 absolute bestest.
Andrew & Sophie.
"OHHH, this is good, try it !" Sammi said handing me the food she had.
I'd organised with the front desk that I was leaving earlier & we organised that the left over money could pay for our food & a tip, even though it was $100 the lady seemed astonished when I told her she could keep it.
"Ohhhh this is yum" I said trying it & passing it to Laura to try.
Sammi was going to stay here with. A for the night because we were catching the same flight & all of that.
After we finished eating, Laura chose a movie.
She wouldn't tell us which one so me & Sammi just jumped onto the bed & waited for it to begin.

I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING.
Oh my zombies.
This movie is hilarious !
I'm sorry but it really is.
Laura had told is the movie was called 'Wrong Turn 3' I thought it was so funny even though he is an Inbreed hilly billy who eats people.
Laura & Sammi were now hugging each other... I'm not sure if there scared or grossed out.
But I grabbed my phone & snapped a photo.
They both didn't flinch.
"Are you going to take photos of us all the time" Laura said not taking her eyes of the screen which was now showing the hillbilly 'Three Fingers' & some guy having a fight & 'Three Fingers' getting hit with some tomahawk & living.
"Yep" was all I said.
The movie ended & Laura had to leave.
I hugged her goodbye & Promised we'd stay in touch & I promised her a plane ticket to visit me.
Me & Sammi soon went to bed afterwards.

*4 am*
"jade" *kick* "Jade" *kick*
"Jade" *kick*
"IM AWAKE" I yelled at Sammi but it came out really weird causing Sammi to giggle.
"C'mon, time to leave, our plane leaves in an hour & a half." She said getting up.
I heard her phone make a nose of a photo being taken.
"SAAMMMMIIII !" I exclaimed.
She just laughed.
"UP.NOW" she said pulling me off the bed onto the floor.
"Ouch, bitch !" I told her.
"Oh, shut up, you love me !"
She laughed.
"Yea, your lucky i do or you'd be on the floor with me right now." I threatened.

After 10 minutes of this we finally were making our way down stairs to the awaiting taxi.
"Were off to the airport !" Sammi kinda whisper squealed.
"I know, I wouldn't be up at 4 am if I weren't" I said.
I was an angry person in the morning.

Once we got to the airport & logged our bags in & all of the necessities, we grabbed some coffee & Hungry Jacks before making our way to wait to board the plane.
Our plane was called and Sammi & I made our way to the plane, it was cold for Australia but i guess it was 6 am.
Our plane ride was 14 hours long, so I had packed a magazine, a book, my phone & earphones in my carry on bag. (A/N I don't know how long it actually takes so I'm just gunna say 14 hours)
"Jade ?" Sammi asked.
"Yea ?"
"When we get there your going to have to dawdle while I like fast run to the baggage claim ok ?" She asked.
"Yea I'm good with that" I smiled.
I was too tired to read so I stuck my earphones in & put my music on shuffle, drifting into a steady sleep.

*12 Hours later*
"WE STIICCH THEEESE WOOUUUUNNNDDDDDSSS !" My earphones screamed into my ears.
I changed the song.
Then I just took my earphones out all together.
Sammi was softly snoring beside me, her head on my shoulder.
I took out my phone & took a photo of us, her asleep on my shoulder.
What !? I like taking photos of a lot of things !!!!?
For the next 2 hours I just kept running over in my head what I was going to say to Andy.
Sammi woke up in the process & took my magazine to read.
Then finishing it she just played on her phone.
"Please do all seat belts up as we are going to land in 5 minutes" the pilot said over the speakers.
Sammi grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"Excited ?" She asked.
" Nervous" I corrected.
"Don't stress, he loves you"
Was all she said.
I couldn't believe it until he told me himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Promised you it'd be up soon !
I'll probably update again sometime today maybe later tonight because I have what I want to happen in the next chapter kind of sorted out.
Thank you all so so much, it means the world that you guys read my shitty stories!
Black Veil Brides are my Inspiration & my saviours & I love them & THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING !!!

-Forever & Always T xx