Chapter 5: Dreeaaams come true...

"I'm so sorry, holy shit are you alright !?" I hear before descending into darkness. Dark pitch black.
Shit.

I woke up in someone's arm. "Hmm," I mumbled. I opened my eyes only to be blasted with light.
"Ahhhh the light! It burns!" I yelp. "Yep! she's fine." I hear Sophie laugh. I open my eyes slowly to adjust to the light. "Hello, beautiful!" someone said I looked up to see who was holding me... No way! I'm in ASHLEY FUCKING PURDY's arms??
"Uh-Uhm, hi?" I replied timidly. I sat up and turned around to face Sophie. I still don't know where we were? I look around. HOLY SHIT. I turned around to be met with 4 of my favourite people on earth.
CC...JINXX... JAKE... and of course,
ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK.
"Oh, my fuck" I mumbled. CC laughed at this and they all introduced themselves. I jumped up almost instantly exclaiming "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE?! THE BEST FUCKING 5 PEOPLE TO WALK EARTH" I laughed. "Hey!" Sophie protested. "Oh with the exception of my girl Sophie here," I said cheekily... What had gotten into me... I wasn't EVER like this.
"God, you must be hot in those clothes !" Jinxx exclaimed...
Shit
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
"UHHHHM- I Uhm I...." I just stuttered. I simply pulled my long sleeves up. They helped save me from myself they might as well know. They all gasped. "I-I-I" I take a deep breath before continuing. "You guys and your music's helped me get through a lot, th-thank you," I said barely above a whisper. They all basically tackle me in a hug"Uh... Guys... Need... Air!" I coughed out laughing and they all instantly backed away. Jinxx put his hands on either side of my face... "Don't you ever do that understand! Never ever, you're too beautiful Jade." Wait... How'd he know my name?
Oh, I guess Sophie probably told them when I passed out... Hopefully. I was in tears by now and Jinxx had helped me to the couch and wrapped an arm around me while Ashley rubbed my back and CC tried to make jokes to lighten to the mood... Andy, however, hadn't said anything or done anything... Sigh, I'm probably just another emo depressed fan to him... Oh well, I have the others and Soph of course!