Figuring It Out

Brian's POV

So, I'm walking over to Shawn's room realizing he had one of my sweatshirts and that's when I saw the 'Do No Disturb' sign on the door. Curious, I leaned my head against the door and I heard moaning. 'He's probably jerking himself off at the thought of Ashley' I thought. Then I heard a girls voice moan his name. "Shawn." "Ashley." My eyes go wide open. They're actually having sex. Holy shit!

I run back to my room to get Geoff. "Dude, Shawn and Ashley are having sex." "What?! There's no way. He's probably jerking himself off at the thought of her." "That's what I thought until I heard a girls voice moan his name. And he moaned Ashley's name!" "What?! Where's their room?"

We walk over and sure enough we still hear the moaning. "Oh my god." "I know!" "Shawn had the balls to tell her how he feels." I laughed cause its true. "Dude, this is crazy." "Umm yeah." "We should totally confront them." "Yeah. Not now, but later." "Yeah alright." Damn, they're actually together now.

Ashley's POV

I woke up in Shawn's arms and I realized we were both naked. "Holy shit, it wasn't a wet dream." I whisper. I smile and cover my mouth with my hand in disbelief. "Oh baby girl, it was anything but that." He says as he opens his eyes. "Ah shit, you heard that?" "Yeah. Good morning." He chuckles. "Good morning." I peck his perfect pink lips.

My bury my head in his chest. "I wish we could stay like this." "I do too." We stay in silence for a few minutes. "I need to shower but I don't want to get up." "Lazy much?" "Shawn, you know me well enough to know that, that is very true." He chuckles. I stay in bed debating on wether to get up or not.

"Okay, I'll get up now." I pull the blanket off me and Shawn wraps his arms around my waist pulls me back in and puts the blanket back over us. "No. Stay with me." He says kissing my neck. "Needy much?" I mimic him from earlier. "Wow Ashley." "I love you. Now let me get up." "Fine." He gives me a peck on my cheek and releases his grip.

I get out of bed and to the shower swaying my hips just to tease him. I hear him groan when I close the door. I giggle as I put music on and turn the water on.

After the water got warm he opened the door and stepped in the shower. "Can I join you?" I giggle at how sweet he is. "Of course." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands grip my hips and he backs me against the shower wall. He leans into my lips, kissing me with so much passion, like it's the last time. I kiss back with equal force. My hand goes to his wet hair giving it a little tug.

We pull away breathless as he bites his lip. "God, you're so beautiful." I look away as I blush and look back at him. I cup his cheeks with my hands and smile. "I love you." He grabs my wrists and I wince as he grabs the one that Josh grabbed too hard last night. "Oh shit, are you okay?" "Yeah. It still hurts a little." "Let me see."

He gently takes my wrist in his hand and examines it. You can see a bruise there. He looked back at me with a worried expression on his face. "I'm fine, really." "I'm sorry he did this to you." "Shawn, it's not your fault." "I know. It's just he shouldn't have done that to you." "He won't bother me again. I doubt we'll see him again. Don't worry babe." I say running my fingers through his wet hair.

"Can I wash your hair for you? Please?" He asks nervously. I giggle. "Of course. I don't mind." His eyes light up as he grabs the shampoo.

"Turn around baby girl." I turn around and feel his fingers scraping my scalp with the shampoo. Once it rinses off he grabs conditioner and runs his fingers through my hair with it.

He puts my hair on one side of my shoulder and kisses the bare one and goes up to my neck. I turn my head to the side to give him more access. "So perfect. I'm so glad I get to tell you these things now, treat you like my princess, kiss your beautiful body, love you the way you should be loved." I turn around and smile at him. "I love you Ashley." "I love you Shawn." I peck his perfect pink lips.

I grab the shampoo and rub it in his scalp. "When you do think we can tell Geoff, Brian, and Andrew?" I ask him. "When we see them we'll tell them." "What about our fans? We've told them for months we were nothing more than friends and all of the sudden, boom, we're dating. When should we tell them?" "Let's give it a few weeks to a month and then we'll tell them." "Okay." I say as I run the conditioner through his hair.

We get out of the shower and get changed. "Hey, wear leggings." Shawn says. "What?" I laugh. "Why?" "Because you're ass looks amazing in them and god it feels so good to say that!" "Oh my god, you're like a horny teenager." "But I'm your horny teenager. Who's actually 21, thank you very much." "Whatever."

I put on jeans just so Mr. Hornyass won't constantly stare at my ass. "You're not wearing leggings?" He asks upset. "Yeah because I don't need you staring at my ass all the time." "What? Not my fault your ass is amazing."

We pack our bags and go downstairs to where everyone was waiting. I whisper in his ear. "Should we tell them now?" "No, let's wait till we get on the plane." Throughout the car ride Brian and Geoff were looking at us weird. I just brushed it off.

When we get on the plane I sat down next to Shawn on the couch and he put his arm around me. "Now?" I ask. "Yeah. Hey guys, we have something to tell you." "Okay. What is it?" Brian asks. "Last night, I told Ashley that I'm in love with her and she felt the same. So we're dating." "Yeah. We heard you guys moaning last night." Brian says. My face goes red. "Yeah, she was like 'yes Shawn. Oh my god baby.'" Geoff mimicked. I bury my face in Shawn's chest in embarrassment. "Yeah and he was like 'fuck Ashley. You feel so good.'" Brian mimicked.

"Guys, stop being immature." Andrew says. "I think that's amazing you two are together. I know Shawn you've been into her for a while. Congrats man." "Thanks Andrew." He says. I unbury my face from his chest and kiss his lips. "Awwwwwww." They all say. I pull away. "Please don't tell me you'll do that every time." "Nah, we're done now." Brian says. "Good." I say.

Shawn lays his head on my lap and falls asleep. I smile at how adorable he is. I gently run my fingers through his hair. I pull out my phone to take a picture of his sleeping face.

"He really loves you

"He really loves you." Brian says. I jump. "Dear god you scared me." "Sorry. It's true though." "I know." "Look, I've never seen him into a girl this much since he was fifteen. When his ex cheated on him it broke him completely. He thought he'd never fall in love again until he met you." "Brian, remember I was cheated on recently too. I would never do that to him.  I care too much to do that to him. I love him. I will never stop loving him." 

He smiled at me. "Okay good. Sorry about my concern. I'm his best friend, I just want to look out for him." "I know and trust me, I'd do the same thing for my best friend. That's completely normal."

I feel Shawn shifted a little as he opens his eyes. "Hey." I say. "Hey. Cuddle with me." He lifts his head so I can lay down next to him. He puts a blanket over us as I bury my head in his chest and fall asleep.

Shawn's POV

I'm never gonna let her go. She means everything to me. I'm not gonna let her slip away like Jaykob did. I will love her better than anyone ever has or will.  I watch her peacefully sleep. I smile and kiss her forehead. "I'm never leaving you." I whisper.