New York

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're actually going to New York! And I'm getting signed too! This is unreal!" "I know! I'm so happy for you!" "And I'm touring with Shawn in 5 months!" "That's crazy."

We get on the plane for the 3 hour plane ride. I put on Captain America: Civil War. It's mine, and his favorite movie. We both love Captain America so why not. I fell asleep though. I was too excited and didn't sleep that night.

We landed and Jaykob picked me up bridal style. I woke up noticing we're in JFK airport. "Jaykob put me down." "As you wish princess." We picked up our bags and got a taxi. I gave the driver the address for Island Records. He dropped us off and we went inside.

We went inside and I saw artist, Nick Jonas. I tried so hard not to fangirl right now. I went up to the desk where a receptionist was there. "How may I help you miss?" "Um, Ashley Woods?" "Hmm, let me see. Oh yes. Andrew Gertler has been expecting you. Straight down, second door on the right." "Thank you." Jaykob sat down and got on his phone.

I followed the woman's instructions. I opened the door and found Andrew and Shawn. 'Do not fangirl Ashley. Do not fangirl.' I thought to myself. "Hi, you must be Ashley. I'm Andrew." "Hi Andrew." "And as you know, this is Shawn Mendes." "Hi Ashley." "Hi Shawn. It nice to finally meet you. I'm a big fan." "You too. I really like your videos." "I thought Andrew saw them." "He did, but I found you and showed them to Andrew." Holy shit, Shawn Mendes saw my videos. Do not freak out. "Sit down Ashley." I sat down with crazy perfect posture. "Let's talk about your future."

"So as you know, you will be touring with Shawn in late June. We need to get an EP out before then. Do you know when you can come in?" "Um, spring break I can come in. I have some originals already written out so I can come in and record them." "Perfect. You're a senior in high school correct." "Yes." "When is your graduation?" "I graduate June 7th so anytime after that is good." "Perfect. The tour will start on June 21st. So we'll pick you up at the airport on June 19th." "Sounds good. Will Shawn be picking me up?" "Yes I will. You live in Dallas right?" "Yes." "So I'll be at DFW airport and I'll text you the information for our flight. Here let me give you my number." I gave him my phone and he put it in. "Here text me so I know it's you." I sent him a simple hey. "Haha, perfect." "Okay, if you could just sign this and we'll be good to go." I signed the label paper. "So, I have a hotel for you and whoever you brought with you. Here is the address and I'll see you spring break." "Thank you so much for this opportunity you gave me." "Of course." I shake Andrew and Shawn's hand and left with a huge smile on my face.

I walked out to the lobby where Jaykob was still on his phone. "Hey how did it go?" "Great. They signed me and they want me to come in during spring break to record and release my EP." "When do you leave?" "I leave for the tour on June 19th." "Well, you have a few months until you leave so that's good." "Yeah, gives me some time."

We got a taxi to our hotel. We walked in and everything looked all nice and fancy. "Woah, Andrew hooked us up. This is nice." "Yeah, what the hell." We set our stuff down and sit on the bed and watch some tv. There is a knock on the door. I get up to see who it is. It's a waiter.

"Hello, this here is a gift from," he looks at the card, "Mr. Andrew Gertler." He wheels the cart in. "Thank you." He leaves. "What's this? Who gave this to us?" "Andrew." "From the record label?" "Yeah." "Well, I am hungry so, let's eat." I open up the metal lids and there are high end gourmet meals. We dig in immediately. After we finish I get up to take a shower.

The hot water feels good up against my skin. I was freezing outside so it feels good. I hear a knock at the bathroom. "Yes?" Jaykob walks in. He steps in the shower. "May I join you?" I giggle "Sure." He pushes me up against the bathroom wall and starts kissing me. "Babe, what's gotten into you?" "We don't have anyone to worry about catching us do we?" "No." "Then why can't I fuck you right here right now?" "You got a point there." We continue our make out session. "Jump baby girl." I did as he told and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He turns off the water and lies me down on the bed. "Wait!" He screams. He goes over to his suitcase and pulls out some condoms. "I was planning this." He said with a smirk. He grabs one and slides it on. He hovers over me and he slides it in. It hurt a little. I'm not a virgin, we've done it before but it's been a while. Swimming consumes us both and schools gotten busy too. The pain turns into pleasure. "Oh Jaykob." "Shit Ashley." "Faster Jaykob." He went faster and tougher. I scratched my nails down his back. He kept hitting my g-spot. "Oh Jaykob, right there! Oh fuck!" "You're so tight princess. You feel so good." I feel the knot in my stomach grow. "I'm so close daddy." "Say it again." "Oh daddy!" "Let go princess." We came and reached our highs.

He collapsed on the bed next to me. "Wow, that felt so good." "Yeah, we haven't done that in so long." I get a text from Shawn.

Shawn- Hey Ashley, could come to dinner with me to talk about the tour?

"Who's that?" "Its Shawn. He wants me to come to dinner to talk about the tour." "Ask if I could join."

Ashley- Could my boyfriend join us?
Shawn- Sorry, I want to be alone with you

"Sorry babe." "That's alright. Have fun." "Will you be okay by yourself?" "Yeah, I'll get room service for myself."

Ashley- What should I wear?
Shawn- Something nice. I'll pick you up in an hour
Ashley- Sounds good