No

I woke up with Shawn still holding me close in his chest. I put my face next to his, our lips inches apart. I ran a hand through his hair and rested it on his cheek, my thumb rubbing against his cheek bone. I ran my fingers across his jawline. I swear its so sharp it could cut. I got a good look at all of his features. His parted pink lips, cute little nose, amazing brown hair, beautiful brown eyes that may be closed but they're still amazing. This boy was so beautiful. Wait, why am I having these kinds of thoughts about him? Don't tell me I'm actually falling for him! Shit!

His eyes fluttered open. "Hey." "Hi." "How'd you sleep?" He asked running a hand through my messy hair. "Better." "Good." He cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead. God why couldn't they kiss my lips? Fuck! Not again! I need to stop having these thoughts about him. Or at least choke it down as best I can.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say getting up. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me back in. "No! I don't want you to get up! You're so warm!" He says in the crook of my neck. "Well too bad Mendes. You and I have a show to do and I don't want to smell like a combination of sweat, my perfume, and your cologne. And I don't think you do too." "What's wrong with my cologne?" "Nothing. Just those three combined isn't the best smell." I wiggled out of his grip and went to the bathroom.

After my shower I put on a red crop top, black leather jeans, black heels and a choker. I went on my phone and the first thing I saw was the headline, "Ashley Woods breaks down on stage in Madrid. Shawn Mendes carries her off stage." The article went into detail about last night. I got so annoyed. They don't know why I broke down. Everyone is making crazy assumptions of why I did. I decide to post a video on YouTube about why I did. My fans deserve to know.

"Hey guys it's Ashley. I'm sure a lot of you have heard about me breaking down on stage and I feel like I should tell you so all the rumors are settled. The other night I broke up with my boyfriend of two years. I was still extremely fragile and I lost it. I feel like I've let some of you guys down and I'm sorry. Anyway I thought you'd like to know. Bye guys! I love you all!"

I posted it on YouTube and so many of my fans are supportive of this. This is why I love them.

I went out to the arena where Shawn was. He was doing the sound check. I climbed on stage with him and he smiled at me. "Hey Mendes." "Hey Ashley." He grabs my waist and kisses me on the forehead again. He's been doing it a lot recently. I wonder why? "I just realized something." I say. "What?" "I'm still wearing the ring Jaykob got me." Saying as I take it off my finger and throw it across the arena. "Ow!" Someone says. I turn around and it was him. Jaykob.

My eyes widen and Shawn's grip on my waist tightens. "Ashley!" "Jaykob?" He runs on stage and Shawn turns with his back facing me. My hands go to his biceps. Shawn's jaw was clenched. "Shawn, let me talk to her. Please." "No! You broke her heart! She couldn't sleep, broke down on stage, felt worthless because of you. It's taking everything I have to not kick your ass right now." "And that's why I came here. I hate myself for what I've done. I cried myself to sleep that night. I feel like such an idiot for what I've done. I took the first flight to Lisbon. Ashley, as soon as you called me I broke up with Sarah. There's a reason she wanted me back. Shawn can you go for a minute it's kinda private."

Shawn looks at me looking for approval. "It's okay. I got this." "Okay." He walks backstage to his dressing room. and I slowly walked up to him. "You were saying?" "She said that if I didn't get with her again, she would do something to you at one of your shows." "Bullshit. Sarah wouldn't hurt a fly." "Ashley I'm telling the truth. She threatened to hurt you. I couldn't do that to you. You gotta believe me!" "I'm sorry I don't. There's no way it's true." I say with my voice cracking.

He sighs. "You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just a mess without you. I need you in my life. Please take me back." He falls to his knees and puts his head on my stomach. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I can't have a boyfriend who lies to me. As much as I want to I can't. I'm sorry Jaykob." We're both crying at this point. "I understand." "I still want to be friends. We were before. I've always cared about you and I always will. I just can't date you now. I truly am sorry."

He stands back up. "Okay. If at one point we're both single in the future. Maybe we can give it another go. Okay?" I nodded my head. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I just had to do that one more time." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Goodbye Ashley." "Goodbye Jaykob." He walked out of the arena. Just before he left he turned around. There was a tear in his eyes. Then he was gone.

I went back to Shawn's dressing room. He was laying down on the couch in there. "How did it go?" I went to him and lied on his chest. I tear went down my cheek. His hands makes it's way to my hair. "I'm sorry Ashley." I just sobbed in his chest. His other hand rubs up and down my back. I just need to be with him right now.