The First Show

I woke up and found a large hand wrapped around my waist. I turn over to find the owner, Shawn. I remove it and he wraps it around again. "Shawn?" "Yeah." He groaned. "Why is your hand on my waist?" His eyes shot open. "Oh shit. I didn't even realize I did that! I'm so sorry." "It's okay. I was just making sure you weren't trying to hit on me or something." "No, you have a boyfriend. I wouldn't do that." "Okay. Dibs on shower first!"

I sprinted to the shower and shut the door and locked it on him. "Damnit Ashley! I'll get you back!" "Woah Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, did you just curse?" "Yes I did. You'll get used to it. Don't use all of the hot water." "It's a hotel. The likeliness of running out of hot water is next to impossible." "Just don't take too long." "I'll try not to."

I turned on the shower letting the hot water go down my body. It feels really good considering I haven't had a shower in a while. I washed my body, which took 20 minutes. While I was in the shower I started singing "Mercy". It's been stuck in my head so naturally I sing what I can't get out of my head. "Ashley, you singing Mercy?" "Yeah? Why does that surprise you? I did a cover of it." "I know. It just sounds good. Now hurry up. You've been in there for a good 20 minutes." "Yeah yeah."

I turned off the water and grab a towel. I've always hated hotel towels because they're so small. It barely went past my butt. I walked out and Shawn froze. "Stop staring Mendes. You'll get used to it." I said a little annoyed. "Calm down." He got in and I started getting ready. I put on my black bra and matching bikini panties trying to figure out what to wear. He got out with his towel barely covering him. Again he stared at me with wide eyes. I got my towel to cover my body. "Shawn, you're making me super uncomfortable." "Sorry, just that you're in your underwear." "Again, you'll get used to it. Now help me figure out what to wear."

He looked through my clothes and picked a black sleeveless crop top and black ripped jeans. "How about this?" "Sure." I put in on and grabbed my makeup bag. "Ashley, we have makeup artists. You know that right?" "Yeah I know, just putting on some concealer and mascara." I put my hair in a bun, did my makeup and I put on black heeled combat boots. Shawn was also ready to go.

We went to the lobby to get breakfast and met up with everyone else. "So how was sharing a room with Shawn?" Geoff asked. "Interesting." I chuckled. I grabbed my phone noticing I had some texts from Jaykob.

Jaykob- Hey babe, I already miss you let me know when you're awake ❤
Jaykob- I fully support you in this and I'm proud that my girl had the chance to do this
Ashley- Thank you and I miss you too❤

I smiled. "Why are you smiling at your phone?" Shawn asked. "Just Jaykob." "Awwwwwwww." "Shut up."

We went over to the arena. "Holy shit, it's huge!" "Yeah it is." "How do you get used to this?" "I don't." I laughed a little. "I'm going to do the sound check. I'll be back." "Alright." I got on my phone and saw I had another message from Jaykob.

Jaykob- Hey baby. How's the tour been so far?
Ashley- Great. Everyone is so supportive of me. Shawn is so sweet. I mean I already knew that, but still
Jaykob- That's good. I really wish I was with you right now
Ashley- I know. I do too. Australia is so amazing
Jaykob- I'm sure. Where do you guys go after Australia?
Ashley- Norway!!!!!!! 🇳🇴
Jaykob- Okay. Well, I'm going to let you go. I love you. ❤️❤❤❤
Ashley- I love you too ❤❤❤❤

I put my phone away and looked up. I saw that Shawn stared at me and quickly went back to the sound check. I looked at him in confusion then just brushed it off. I decided to mess with him a little. He was singing "Treat You Better" and I decided to be some crazy fan. When he finished I screamed. "WOOOOOOO YEAH SHAWN MARRY ME!!!!!!!" I started laughing so hard I couldn't control myself. "Thank you, thank you!" He played along and took a bow.

I hoped on the stage. I grabbed the mic and started singing my hit single "Save Me". After I was done he was applauding me. "Thats actually my favorite song of yours." "Really?" "Yeah. It's amazing. So emotional." "All of my songs are based off of stuff that's happened to me." "I'm the same way. I think it's important to relate to the song because this is how you felt in the moment and you need to express how that made you feel." "I agree."

A few hours later the fans arrived. I had my makeup done and my hair curled. I looked at the crowd and got so nervous. Shawn came up to me. "That is a lot of people. Holy shit. I'm so nervous." "Hey, you'll do great. I know you will. I came back here cause I figured you'd be nervous and I got you your favorite soda." It was a Coke Zero. "Aww, you know me so well. Thanks, I needed that." I took a sip and gave it back to Shawn. "Hold this for me please." "I'm not gonna-"

Before he finished I was told to walk on stage. I grabbed my mic and did just that. I went to the center of the stage. "Hello guys. My name is Ashley Woods. You may know me for my single 'Save Me' but if you don't here it is."

I'm all alone, no one by my side
After every heartbreak why do I even try
I always wonder what I do wrong
Why am I never strong

Why does this happen to me
Why can't I stand the idea of being free
Why do I always need to rely on someone
Is it that I can never be strong

I need someone to save me from this pain
Cause I feel like I'm going insane
Please someone help me
I need you to save me
All I need is an angel
Someone who can stay faithful
Please someone help me
I need you to save me

You don't understand what they do to me
Why can't anyone set me free
I feel like I'm trapped
Knowing I can never adapt

Why do the people I love always take advantage of me
Or even worse leave me more broken than I already am
Why does everyone leave me in misery
Please someone help me

I need someone to save me from this pain
Cause I feel like I'm going insane
Please someone help me
I need you to save me
All I need is an angel
Someone who can stay faithful
Please someone help me
I need you to save me

I need someone to save me from this pain
Cause I feel like I'm going insane
Please someone help me
I need you to save me
All I need is an angel
Someone who can stay faithful
Please someone help me
I need you to save me

The crowd went wild. I sang a few more songs of mine and went backstage. Shawn embraced me in a hug lifting me off my feet. "Holy shit that was amazing! I'm so proud of you!" "Thanks Shawn."