"Shut up! You'll make me look like I'm actually kidnapping you," He whispers angrily.

I giggle, "That's the point,"  he puts me down. We hop into the car and we were off to the Hollywood sign. 

Kill me before they arrest me please.

/////

"No way," I breathe out.

"Yes way, cmon let's get spraying," Sam happily says with a devilish grin. He gets out the car and I stay put. Today is not the day I'm getting put into jail, I'm such a goody goody! This is terrible for me.

"Come out Ash!" Sam yells from outside. I shake my head rapidly. 

"No, stupid!" I yell back. He rolls his eyes and gets to my side of the car and opens the door.

"Come on, this is happening, like now," He says, yanking my arm.

"Nope," I reply.

"Well we gotta quickly do this before they notice there are two crazy teens suspiciously here at three o'clock in the morning!"

"Then, let's leave!" I holler back.

"I'm not leaving til we both spray paint our names on the back of the D," He seriously says.

"Really, the D?" I ask.

"You know you want it," He smirks. I hit him with the Walmart bag.

"Perv!" I laugh, now getting out the car.

"Oh so now you get out?" 

"If you're gonna be a perv, I'll be a perv with you then," I grin.

"Well okay. Ya know,  if I already knew it would've take only one pervy joke, I would've made one awhile ago," He laughs.

"Yeah, well just this once Sammy," I giggle, opening my highlighted green spray can. 

"Hey, can I have mine?" 

I take out the last item from the bag and hand Sam his highlighted blue spray can.

"This will be such a great story for our grand kids!" He exclaims, shaking his can.

"Lets just get this over with..." I sigh.

We quickly jog up the hill to the Hollywood sign, we pull out our phones for light and make our way through. I begin to shake my can and prepare myself for the consequences of creating graffiti. But this is pretty sick, I must admit. We arrive at the letter D of the Hollywood sign.

"You ready?" Sam asks.

"Guess no turning back now," I begin to spray a tiny heart, "Holy shit, I just did that!" I smile, and bounce a little.

"I'm so proud!" Putting a hand on his chest. Sam begins to spray paint a lightning bolt. "This was on my bucket list and this is probably one of the coolest things I've ever done," He beams.

I turn around, "Damn, look at the view."

The city's lights cascaded a white and yellow glow above and it was breathtaking from here. I feel surely blessed that this is now my home. I'm not religious but damn God, you created a magnificent world.

This is definitely going in my top five best nights of my life list," I say, turning back around to spray paint a star.

"Here, snap a few quick pics?" I ask, handing Sam my phone.

"Sure, after, do me too haha," He begins to capture a few of my poses and hands me back my phone. 

"Omg, this is literally aesthetically pleasing to look at, actually very tumblr," I say, looking through my pics. "Here lemme do you." Sam nods and does some quick poses of his own that look super casual and chill.