Who are you? (Fairy tail Fanfiction)

LUCY'S pov

"We're kicking you off the team Natsu." The pink-haired dragon slayer said.

"HA?! but why?!" I raised a brow and puffed.

"It's just that you're a weakling. And I think Lisanna would be better than you." the raven-haired ice mage said while he raises a brow.

"Yeah Lucy, you will be stronger this way." said the scarlet-haired requip mage.

"If that's your decision then I'd respect it." I tried not to cry but after I say goodbye to team Natsu my tears came out.

Natsu's POV

"Lucy will be fine. Yeah she will. By this, she can make herself useful; a little more useful." I reassured myself but I saw her tears.

"Flamebrain, are you listening?" Ice princess said.

"Yeah." I said shortly and then Lisanna came.

"NATSU!!" I widely grins at her as she approached.

"Lis, Watcha doin'?" I asked.

"Feelin' good. Well, since I'm in your team. I, guess we should get a job." She said while smiling.

"Yeah! that's a great idea Lis. That's why I liked you before." I looked away.

Lisanna just smiled and nods but I heard her say "You liked me before....? Stupid natsu you're so dense. I like you can't you see?"

I didn't mind it because Ice princess is very annoying. I glanced at Lucy and saw her go to the Master's Office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now :) 

Lucy: Why did you kick me out in team natsu!!

Me: Sorry by the wa-

Erza, Gray, Natsu,Happy and Lucy: Hiro Mashima Owns F-A-I-R-Y-T-A-I-L!!!

Me: That was supposed to be mine!! Bad. jama ta ne!!