Mistaking Dan

Word count: 542.

Description: "I'd think I would have known if I had a twin brother Phil."

Warnings: nothing.

This may seem short and random (since I did just upload yesterday) but this is important for something so just go with it. Don't forget to leave prompts by commenting here or sending me a message!

***

"Dan!" Phil called, running forward through all the rushing people around him. He was confused on why Dan didn't stop, but grabbed his sleeve all the same.

"Dan! I've been looking for you everywhere! I swear you were behind me a few minutes ago but then I turned and now you're here somehow. You're magic!"

"What?" Dan said shocked, turning round and gasping loudly when he recognised who it was that was pulling on his sleeve. He had a scared expression.

"Dan? What's on your eye? Wait, where did you get this hoodie from? And why do you look older? What's going on?" Phil asked quickly all at once, question after question.

"I don't know you." The man said, still looking scared as anything. He then quickly ran off before Phil could ask anything else.

"Wait!"

"Phil?" A voice asked from behind him. He turned to see Dan standing next to him looking puzzled.

"What? How did...? Dan?"

"Yes?"

"Where did the clothes come from? How did you change so quickly? How are you suddenly younger? I'm so confused-" Phil was cut off by Dan shushing him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm wearing exactly the same clothes that I was wearing a few minutes ago, the last time I saw you." He said in an amused tone. He switched to a more serious tone of voice then, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... But I think I just met your twin brother."

"Hu?"

"I just saw someone that looks exactly like you! It was so weird." Dan started to laugh.

"I'd think I would have known if I had a twin brother Phil. Now can we go get something to drink? I'm thirsty as fu--"

"Really! He was wearing some weird clothes though, and he looked older than you actually. Your doppelgänger maybe? Can we go find him again? Please?" Phil said, grabbing Dan's sleeve and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Phil... I really don't think--"

"Please?" Phil pleaded. Dan sighed and shook his head.

"Fine, but we aren't talking to them,"

They never did find him.

***

Please check out my other stories (yes, I know I don't update them as much but I'm working on something rn and have been doing for a while), I would really appreciate it!

The full moon bandits (I don't update unless it's requested)

"We are the full moon bandits, a group of misfits that didn't quite fit into their regal lives and so escaped to save other royals from a life they don't want to lead."

Exposed (updates are random but more frequent than the full moon bandits)

"This blog is about exposing all of the juicy secrets that people should know about inside of Lockway high and sixth! Who's sleeping with who? Who's pretending to be something they're not? Who is faking everything? It's time to uncover the truth! Welcome, to LockwayEXPOSED. No secrets are safe anymore."