Part 25*

I couldn't stop looking to the clock, it's 14 p.m. and we have our flight at 14:30. My mom was here talking with Fred about everything he needs to know about me, she's more nervous than I am, and I'm the one spending one month with my boyfriend's dad. She was telling him about some things even I didn't knew I have to be careful with. Archie was resting his chin on my head and listening carefully to my mom, while I was relaxing against his chest with his arms around me hugging me from behind. V and B told me they would come say goodbye with Jugie, and yet...not even a single sign of them, I was starting to get worried. I can't go to a plane without knowing they are okay. I need to see them and know they are safe. What if I go to Australia thinking everything It's alright and then my mom call's me telling me they had an accident coming here or something like that?

"Babe relax, they're coming okay?"

"What if som-"

"WE'RE HERE."

Oh thank the lord. I run and hugged tem tight, Ronnie laugh and hugged me back placing a soft kiss on my head apologizing for the delay, I could feel tears starting to form, I promised Betty I wouldn't cry or she would cry too. Ronnie let go of me and smiled, living a kiss on my nose turning her way to Archie. Jughead was the next hugging me and I never felt an embraced so strong and comfortable like this, he's really going to miss us...a tear left my eye and he smiled taking her away with his thumb, he left a kiss on my forehead and moved to Archie, I'm going to miss him....I looked in front and there was Betty staring at me crying.

"You promised you wouldn't cry Em..."

I laugh and hugged her, a hug that could break our bones with just a little more force. I felt her tears falling on my shoulder and I pulled away a little, cleaning her face and laughing. "We're so ridiculous..." she laughed and nodded her head hugging me again, seconds later Ronnie joined us and I could hear her soft sobs, making me unleash in tears. Before I came here I cried telling my mom how much I love her and she made me promise I wouldn't let one more tear leave my body. But how can a girl stay still when she sees her two best friends crying like this? It's impossible. They pulled away and rubbed each one a side of my face with their sleeves making me smile. The sound of our flight being called woke me up and I pulled my hair in a messy bun grabbing my bag. I gave them all including my mom a last kiss and hug before living to meet the ginger boy and he's dad.

"You are such a baby...it's only one month babe."

"Fuck you Andrews, yesterday you were crying on my lap saying how much you would miss them, so shut up before I make you."

I passed him making my way to our seats, we were all together, fortunately I was on the window side, living Archie in the middle between me and his dad, who was laughing and giving him pats on the back while seating down.

"You know Archie? I really like her more now...she's a keeper."