Part 22*

Saying V is mad was an understatement, she's furious with the two boys. We we're now all in her living room hearing a long speech about how we were spouse to know not to sew, Archie was with his head down ashamed for what he done avoiding eye contact with all of us, while Jughead was staring with amusement to the angry girl. I got up and placed my hand on Ronnie's shoulder trying to get her to calm down, she stopped talking and looked at me taking a deep breath, she was frustrated with this guys, they could've got seriously hurt. I smiled lightly and gave her a bear hug trying to comfort her.

"Keep calm V....I don't want you like this because of those tow idiots."

A small "hey" was heard and I send Jug a glare, this Kid needs to know when to shut the hell up. He sends me a awkward smile and placed his eyes on his girlfriend now glaring at him as well. Veronica nodded her head and made her way to the sofa laying down and closing her eyes. I went to the read head and stood in front of him waiting for something. He was beating his foot nervously on the flour and playing with his hands trying his best not to look at me. I called his name and he moved his head slightly, letting me see the huge purple circle around his eye and a little cut on his lower lip. His body was full of bruises, around his arms and probably legs, if I didn't knew I would say he got into a fight. I lowered myself and grabbed his face as gently as I could trying my best not to hurt him, a small smile appear in his lips making me bit the inside of the cheek, somehow he manages to look perfect with his back eye.

" Oh god Archie....your face..."

"It's not that bad...it only hurts a little...auch"

I touched his eye and laugh. Yeah....just a little right. I got up and took him with me. He needs ice on that eye. I pulled him with me to the kitchen and searched for a bag of ice, Ronnie has to have one, everyone does I mean...it's a basic thing to have. I could sense his eyes on the back of my head and a shiver flew down my back, I was still with no shirt and I started do feel embarrassed, I've been in front of Jughead just wearing my sport bra....I should've put the stupid shirt before getting out to get this two. Finally a bag of ice showed up and I turn to a very closer than I thought Archie, his hands now on my hips pushing me towards him, connecting our lips into an urgent kiss, his usual mint sent was now mixed with his blood, I pulled back and licked my lips receiving a groan from the tall boy. He pushed me against the fridge and attached our lips again this time roughly, he was needy, my hands climbed to his hair pulling it in the process making him moan. He's face. I pushed him slowly and placed the ice bag on his moth before he tried to kiss me again.

"it's enough. Now let's take care of your face."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the bag from me placing it on his eye. I went to the bathroom to get everything I'll need to take care of his lip. He was now seating on the counter laid back on the wall, He's abs showing a little under his shirt, god he's hot. I opened his legs making space for me between them and started treating his cut, the blood was already dry making it hard for me to be gentle. With a little bandage I finished and smiled giving him a peck on the lips.

"Good to go ginger boy."

"This is your fault you know? If you were wearing a shirt I wouldn't get distracted and I wouldn't be here with all this bruises.....it's all your fault babe."

"Next time be more careful when you're spying someone okay?"

I laugh and touched his eye making him gasp. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, rage mixed with lust showing on his hazel eyes. I brushed our noses and smiles giving him a soft kiss in apology. His grip softened and his muscles relaxed with my touch. This boy's going to be the end of me I swear to god.