Part 10*

"I still think you should go see that babe."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He was starting to annoy me. Since I fell asleep on him he was saying that I should go to a doctor.  I feel asleep, not on the flour crying for help. Taking everything I need form my locker I closed it making a loud noise. Maybe he would get a hint and stop talking about going to the hospital. I started walking till a hand grabbed my wrist making me stop and pulling me closer to him, I locked eyes with him and received a soft kiss on the nose.

"okay....i'll stop but I just want the best for you okay?"

" Arch...the best for me right now is a milkshake from Pop's with them okay?"

I saw a small smile appear his faced and I hugged him tight. He's perfume....i was so intoxicated by this perfume, he's smell. Why is it so good? When he pulls me closer to him my whole body shivers, but when I smell his perfume I feel safe...He makes me feel relaxed, everything about him is relaxing....when he hugs me it's like...heaven .

"Jug is calling babe...be right back"

He gave me a peck on the cheek and went off answering his phone. He was attractive....the way he was calling me "babe" lately sounding  more like...If I was indeed his...maks me want it to be true. The way he touches his messy red hear makes me wonder how would that feel if it were my  fingers, my hand. The way his lips would move slowly while he speak and then go a little up showing his famous smile....was tempting. Archie  was somehow exiting, tempting but safe at the same time. The way he walk, talk, smile, look, even breath....makes me want him badly.

"let's go babe they're waiting for us."

He held his hand high waiting for mine to be intertwined with his own, living a kiss on my fingers. We started moving towards Pop's but I couldn't stop thinking about last night...he was so close to me....his lips were so tempting, they looked so soft and...and sweet....i could swear I saw him staring at my lips and linking his owns...making me even more attracted to him, I could taste his breath on mine...the smell of mint mixed with perfume...my body buring with his touch....

"Hey there power couple! How are you?"

Archie laugh and pull me to his lap like always. I looked at Ronnie and smiled. I missed her...lately I've been spending all my time with Archie or my mom. I haven't been with my girls in a long time. She smiled back at me and winked. I knew what she was trying to know, and I just laugh shaking my head no. I saw her smile being replaced by a pout and nodded. A hot breath stopped my "conversation" with Ronnie and I froze feeling his hands on top of my thighs, his lips on my ear leaving sweet kisses underneath It. He was doing this on purpose, he was provoking me, he knows the effect he has on me, and so all the others that were now looking at us hiding their laughs and smiles. I hate him right now...Ronnie was smiling wildly sending me a look of approval, Betty was just laughing with Jug locking at us. They were loving this and I can't feel more embarrassed

" Do you want a blueberry milkshake love?"

"Yeah..."