Part 8*

For the first time in a long time I was happy for being in shool, I'm going to be with the read head boy, I missed him so much. I enter and found those two girls talking about something and laughing. I stop at my locker and opened the door Smiling at them.

"hey there pretty ladies"

"hello Ems"

"Babe...you know I love you and all that stuff but...that skirt and that shirt is just not working."

I rolled my eyes ate her and laugh. Every day she would say something about my clothes or Betty's, is kind of an habit by now, telling us what we should wear or not. Betty's laughed and hit her on the arm playfully.

"Hey! I was just being honest...it's not bad but it's not good ether..."

"I think it's really hot in fact may I add."

I turned to that sweet voice and smiled saying a low thank you. He winked at me and I felt my blood starting to bubble. I quickly turn to my locker again starting to put all  the books I knew I don't need. I heard them talking about going to Pop's after school what was some type of tradition for our group. Suddenly I a pair of big warm hands grab  my waist pulling me closer to a rock chest making my whole body shiver. I hear coughs and felt a soft kiss on my temple. I cloud sense all eyes on us. He let go of my waist passing one of his hands on his neck. I closed my locker and turned to the tow expectant girls in front of us.

" Do you have something to tell us?"

" it was just a hug Ronnie...we talked and solved everything that was going on. Stop imagining things."

She looked at me and then him for about a minute before smiling and nodding with her head. Betty was just with the biggest smile ever, maybe happy for seeing her group of friends finally completed again, with no regrets between them, I know she was waiting for this to happen for a long time, she had talked with me about it before. She said she missed us all together like we used to be. I smiled at her and saw the happiness in her eyes. Archie was now laughing looking at his best friend. I hit him on the chest and send him a glare.

"Stop laughing at her! I will kick your ass if you do that."

"I'd love to see that little princess."

I smiled at his nick name for me, he called me that when we were on our fifth grade, a long time ago. He grabbed my hand and pushed  me towards him hugging me. It was an awesome feeling this one...I almost forgot how good was being on this arms, smelling his perfume, feeling his lips against my cheek or forehead. All that made me shiver a little, was like electricity running all over me. He was the only one that could make me feel this way, this safer and he knew it. His hot breath was now on the crock of my neck, where he had just put his head.

"I missed you so much Em..."